BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

sure, that doesn't mean they should be allowed to do whatever they want to get a picture
they need boundaries

Not that you're wrong, but when you've been banking on getting your picture taken and all of a sudden don't want it what did you expect?

sure, that doesn't mean they should be allowed to do whatever they want to get a picture
they need boundaries

Not that you're wrong, but when you've been banking on getting your picture taken and all of a sudden don't want it what did you expect?

I see what you saying but still though.
Those dudes OD.

Want to catch me walking out the club?
Aight cool, deal with it.

Want to catch me doing personal life **** and waiting at my home?
There should be limits.

Last edited:
who's going to be held liable in the death of that woman? Jenner or the paparazzi?

Paparazzi were chasing him and he rear ended a woman which forced her into oncoming traffic and led to her death.
nerd.gif

So I just read that the police want Jenner's phone records....uh oh.

transparent-jeffrey-tambor.jpg

There's also that movie that I think is based on a true story where this old *** dude came out as gay to his son after his wife died when they were married for like 50 years.

These old ppl don't give a ****. They old so they basically like why not now. It kinda goes to show that these things aren't so much about living that "perverted" or "debauchery" lifestyle.
Son got a real suddle style :lol: When he posts I don't automatically think trolling.
You come to the word "subtle", and you all like "Sub Toll"

who's going to be held liable in the death of that woman? Jenner or the paparazzi?
Jenner. Just because somebody is following you in a car to take pictures doesn't give you the right to drive recklessly and rear end somebody.

He's not in immediate danger or danger at all. But he's " famous" so nothing will happen

Last edited:
Jenner. Just because somebody is following you in a car to take pictures doesn't give you the right to drive recklessly and rear end somebody.

He's not in immediate danger or danger at all. But he's " famous" so nothing will happen

I agree. They're taking pics of you but don't start driving crazy just to avoid them. Look what happened to princess diana.

paparazzi are foul.  Are there no laws governing these fools?

They owe their wealth to those people
No they don't but even if they did does that just dismiss the idea of laws governing them?
Paparazzi were chasing him and he rear ended a woman which forced her into oncoming traffic and led to her death.

Links or you're lying.
It's on the news.

Although they're saying police are checking to see if he was texting while driving than the paps chasing him.
transparent-jeffrey-tambor.jpg

There's also that movie that I think is based on a true story where this old *** dude came out as gay to his son after his wife died when they were married for like 50 years.

These old ppl don't give a ****. They old so they basically like why not now. It kinda goes to show that these things aren't so much about living that "perverted" or "debauchery" lifestyle.
Son got a real suddle style :lol: When he posts I don't automatically think trolling.
You come to the word "subtle", and you all like "Sub Toll"
Suddle is a common misspelling of subtle.

It's not pronounced sub toll though :lol:

Last edited:
i think too much scrutiny is placed on this family. in general. they don't add anything to society. a neurosurgeon or a burger king whopper engineer contribute more to everyday life than these people. so whether he wants make moves and change it up, doesn't affect us, so lets not get all butt hurt over it.

as for what that thang smell like? probably balls...

Master Zik Master Zik You were saying..?

Turns out a person's sexual attraction CAN absolutely change from one to the other.
I guess it DOES "work like that" :rolleyes

Last edited:
Cops said the paparazzi were not a contributing factor. He passed a sobriety test.

In these pictures it looks like dude was on his phone. His left hand seems to be up by his face. He was probably texting :smh:

View media item 1392770

Last edited:
This is like an 8 year old episode of SVU... Trans celebrity gets manslaughter, goes to men's jail, and raped endlessly...

Back
Top Bottom