BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

Kris Jenner beat this guy down s . Uxh over the years that he resorted to this. Pure emasculation, what a damn shame.

Well we still don't know if Bruce is transitioning or even identifies as transgender.

He might just want to be a better cross dresser.

Last edited:
Honestly he had to be weak to begin with to resort to this. Like it's been said there are plenty of us who grew up in a house full of females that's not even close to an excuse. Kris is a succubus

Last edited:
Wait...I thought these type of things weren't choices. You mean to tell me he wasn't born with a desire to be a woman?

No way.

Last edited:
Again that's only if he's actually transitioning.

If he is, it just may be deep down while winning those gold medals he really wanted to be a female but didn't and then after having some sons and daughters, getting with Kris said **** it's time to be myself and chose to reveal who he feels he always was/is.

There's ppl that feel they were born a certain way but they still have to choose to act on it and reveal it.

Plenty gay dudes out there faking the funk. There's a tv show about it now :lol:

He's been filming his "transformation" and is releasing it as a mini-series.

I think we're pass the point of speculation on what he's doing.

I know he's been filming a show but I thought the whole thing was to get more money since that's what everyone's been speculating about. He's running the whole thing this time around not Kris.

It's what that family does.

I wouldn't be surprised that by the end of the first season he hasn't said he wants to be a woman got implants, taken an estrogen shot, or gets that major dong removing operation.

My wife told me about this and I thought it was just a rumor. When I read the story, I looked at her and said......"that woman must have really f***** him up bad to make him switch teams"

Last edited:
Damn I slept on this thread.

But hate to see Bruce go down like this, my thing is when he goes full ******, somebody gonna want to smang that
sick.gif

oh and I still wear my earrings, no shame in my game.

Honestly he had to be weak to begin with to resort to this. Like it's been said there are plenty of us who grew up in a house full of females that's not even close to an excuse. Kris is a succubus

I don't think him wanting to be a woman has to do with him living in a house with his wife and daughters. He could've been feeling that way before he ever married kris.

Dude bout to make so much from this documentary

What makes the kardashians so powerful ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom