BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

Maybe the p really is potent, based on history. Kanye's fate TBD, but maybe he's immune since he's already nuts.

My theory is dude has always been ayo, but could not act on it because he did not want to lose sponsorships and have that over him when he was on his prime. So he went the closet route now that his life is set money wise he can go full mamacita and enjoy his life how he has always wanted. Good for you brucelinda

And kanye ain't ever letting the kardashiana control him foh with those ideas!

Is he still married to the mom? So she just rolls with a cross dresser/transformer husband? :lol:

I got money that this is just material for the next season. They faked a marriage, why not this?

I got money that this is just material for the next season. They faked a marriage, why not this?

Oddly enough, I feel like Bruce being emasculated to the point of turning into a woman is plausible. I knew that wedding was a sham from the beginning, and I think everybody knew except for Humphries :lol:

Oddly enough, I feel like Bruce being emasculated to the point of turning into a woman is plausible. I knew that wedding was a sham from the beginning, and I think everybody knew except for Humphries :lol:
It was the worst when she lived here :x I saw them ring up a 10k tab at drink (uptown tavern now) get the whole damn thing comped and they tipped 100 bucks.

Is he still married to the mom? So she just rolls with a cross dresser/transformer husband? :lol:

Gay+Energon+%25E2%2580%259CBeta+Bangee%25E2%2580%259D+Transformers+Bootleg+Resin+Figure+by+The+Sucklord.jpg

I'm not buying it man. They've literally ran their course from every possible angel years ago. Rob being fat and Bruce is now a female? That's at least 3 seasons of material

Rob won't even come out in public no more. He's rich and could easily afford a personal trainer. Everything they do is strictly for attention it's sad.

Rob gave up on life, instead of leaching off his sisters like i would've did, hes depressed because hes not "successful" like them :smh:

Hes a bee otch

Rob is a gump. Dude is too rich to be that fat, he doesn't have **** to do. Just get right hit south beach and swim in poon dude could be ray j right now doing reality shows of hos fighting dor his affection

That's my point. All a ploy.

Season 1: robs depression
Season 2: the work to lose the weight
Season 3: life being thin again

Easy money

Rob is a gump. Dude is too rich to be that fat, he doesn't have **** to do. Just get right hit south beach and swim in poon dude could be ray j right now doing reality shows of hos fighting dor his affection

:smh: im sure his mom brought the idea to him too but he wanna start a sock business like a lame

Rob gave up on life, instead of leaching off his sisters like i would've did, hes depressed because hes not "successful" like them :smh:

Hes a bee otch

Son, if I was Rob, I would have had every single Kardashian show produced by my own company.

I can't understand how on earth he didn't make that happen.

:smh:

Hes a bee otch

Son, if I was Rob, I would have had every single Kardashian show produced by my own company.

I can't understand how on earth he didn't make that happen.

:smh:

He most def should've capitalized on that world instead of moaning like a baby. Some folks just don't have that drive.

Back
Top Bottom