BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

I've seen way too many dudes wear nail polish for numerous reasons to now assume they all on the path ****** town.

Lets wait until he's in a dress and has implants. Seems like he's straight or would be a lesbian anyway if he's banging Kris' friends.

Da emasculation of da...

Not gone lie, my BM def would paint my feet if she caught me slippin after a night of drinkin.

Never once used remover.

Bruce won the decathlon man. He was the white man's Michael Jordan of his day. This is not how it should end for him.

I don't understand the criticism of wearing nail polish on your fingers if you're a male when half of you dudes wear earrings in one or both ears.

I don't understand the criticism of wearing nail polish on your fingers if you're a male when half of you dudes wear earrings in one or both ears.

in what world are these even close to being the same? some of the **** yall ****** say man....

1. The Lord Disick is gawd-level
2. Khloe can catch this....ring
3. The mom would get pounded for 37 minutes

^^^ :lol: why?

Most women get their ears pierced when they are infants, so it's not exactly a choice. The fact that guys end up choosing to get their ears pierced later on down the road really isn't all that serious imo. (I don't have pierced ears for the record)

That said, Bruce Jenner is on a whole nother another boat.

Most women get their ears pierced when they are infants, so it's not exactly a choice. The fact that guys end up choosing to get their ears pierced later on down the road really isn't all that serious imo. (I don't have pierced ears for the record)

I think that guys permanently and consciously choosing to alter their ears so that they can buy and wear jewelry in them to look more attractive is way more feminine than putting a coat of nail polish on.

I think that guys permanently and consciously choosing to alter their ears so that they can buy and wear jewelry in them to look more attractive is way more feminine than putting a coat of nail polish on.

you are that special kind of ignorant huh

it looks as though the rumors were true.  I'm really interested in hearing his story, if he always felt this way and everything that got him to this point

Back
Top Bottom