BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

When is McNabb's contract up? I can't remember. But Vick is a threat to McNabb. I don't see how both Reid and McNabb still have a job.

I'm surprised that the Eagles was even interested but then again bein the Fred Murtz team that they are, why would they pass up on a good QB fdor cheap.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

SMH at yall thinking McNabb's job is in jeopardy, Vick is prolly gonna be used as a "trick pony" he ain't starting unless Donovan is hurt. Our offense just got another weapon as if we needed anymore.
Really so you think the Eagles signed Vick to a 2yr contract for approx 6.6Mill for him to just sit on the bench. The only way Vick doesnt start by atleast week 11 is if the Eagles have a 8-2 record bye week withstanding.
You know McNabb just signed an extension this year, right?? The Eagles have HEAVILY invested too much into him to just say screw it and insert Vick as the starter
Maybe i was being a bit ambitious but i think alot of Philly fans are wanting some new blood at the QB position. Most think McNabb has been givenplenty opportunities and still hasn't quite gotten over the hump. Even with the restructured contract i still think the signing of Vick was to signify...Okay Donovan we've given you plenty of chances at gaining a ring bringing in star players and etc if you don't show up then..... basically this signingwas to light a fire underneath his a-s. I still think if McNabb's play is mediocre by week 9/10 they will give Vick a starting spot... maybe not permanentbut to humiliate Donovon, because everyone knows nothing makes a player play well than adversity.

Not a fan of this signing at the point. He will not play under center so people can get those thoughts out of their mind. Yes he can add another dimension tothe offense with his athletic ability but who even knows where he is at this point? The guy has been away from football for two long years. And even if hestill has it... I don't think it is going to be worth the media circus this is going to attract.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

SMH at yall thinking McNabb's job is in jeopardy, Vick is prolly gonna be used as a "trick pony" he ain't starting unless Donovan is hurt. Our offense just got another weapon as if we needed anymore.
Really so you think the Eagles signed Vick to a 2yr contract for approx 6.6Mill for him to just sit on the bench. The only way Vick doesnt start by atleast week 11 is if the Eagles have a 8-2 record bye week withstanding.
You know McNabb just signed an extension this year, right?? The Eagles have HEAVILY invested too much into him to just say screw it and insert Vick as the starter
Maybe i was being a bit ambitious but i think alot of Philly fans are wanting some new blood at the QB position. Most think McNabb has been given plenty opportunities and still hasn't quite gotten over the hump. Even with the restructured contract i still think the signing of Vick was to signify... Okay Donovan we've given you plenty of chances at gaining a ring bringing in star players and etc if you don't show up then..... basically this signing was to light a fire underneath his a-s. I still think if McNabb's play is mediocre by week 9/10 they will give Vick a starting spot... maybe not permanent but to humiliate Donovon, because everyone knows nothing makes a player play well than adversity.
Donovan is a top 5 QB in this league and Vick is a crappy QB who hasn;t tocuhd the field in two years, Vick will be used strictily in the wildcatand in receiving situations

You guys are !+$%*!$ crazy if you ever think Donovan will be healthy and not starting for this team.

Good pick up though, he can bring just another element and he'll run some wildcat and other trick stuff.

There team speed....
eek.gif

PETA statement just came out and they didn't hold back. That organization is pathetic. If they decide to protest in Philly they had better stay away fromthe Linc if they want to be safe.

I don't know if it's been stated (12 pages
eyes.gif
), but vick is aperfect asset to a westcoast scheme

glad vick has a home and a check to collect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

PETA statement just came out and they didn't hold back. That organization is pathetic. If they decide to protest in Philly they had better stay away from the Linc if they want to be safe.

link or quote?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Think guys. Last time McNabb got hurt he was doing what? Rolling out of the pocket trying to escape the defense aka.......Mike Vicks specialty......Theyre gonna let Vick do all the potential option/running plays while McNabb sits in the pocket and beams it..In fact, theyre potentially the same exact player in terms of ability minus Vicks accuracy..so you have even more of a headache as a defense because you don't know what you're facing play after play..Good pickup by the Eagles..
The running quarterback. That is what Andy Reed wants. It's how his offense becomes unstoppable, just like it was back in the day when Donovandidn't hesitate to run. I'm excited for the upcoming season.

Let me tell you something...

If Michael Vick can somehow, regardless of what his role is, help the Eagles win a Super Bowl...he could sacrifice live German Shepherd puppies everyday afterfor all I care.

Back
Top Bottom