BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

I can just see it now.....

McNabb under shotgun. Vick lined up as WR. Quick pass to Vick behind scrimmage. Defense chases Vick. Vick flicks it back to McNabb. 50 yard pass down the fieldto Jackson or Maclin.
pimp.gif

The play calling scenarios are endless.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

"PETA and millions of decent football fans around the world are disappointed that the Eagles decided to sign a guy who hung dogs from trees. He electrocuted them with jumper cables and held them under water," PETA spokesman Dan Shannon said.

"You have to wonder what sort of message this sends to young fans who care about animals and don't want them to be harmed."

laugh.gif
PETA is a joke everything they do makes me
laugh.gif

Sal Palontonio just said that the Eagles, Tony Dungy and Vick's agent are going to petition to try to get full reinstatement...
pimp.gif

Eagles are going to have a press conference @ 11am tommorow to introduce Vick.

Tony Dungy is going to be at the press conference as well.

I'm glad Vick is back in the league.
pimp.gif

"PETA and millions of decent football fans around the world are disappointed that the Eagles decided to sign a guy who hung dogs from trees. He electrocuted them with jumper cables and held them under water," PETA spokesman Dan Shannon said.

"You have to wonder what sort of message this sends to young fans who care about animals and don't want them to be harmed."

This is why I can't stand national organization with holier than thou mindsets. Probably have members who think lethal injection is good...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Congrats eagles ... at least your owner has some nuts in his sack ... jerry being stubborn about the 1 year deal, eagles come in true to their name and scoop vick up ... smh

roll.gif
Tere was no Cowboys to Vick talks... But none the less
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by you big dummy

McNabb interview on ESPN right now

nerd.gif

Saying that he was part of the team trying to get Vick to Philly.
I'm sure he was. It's all about the Wildcat for the Eagles this season. It doesn't have anything to do with Vick trying to take overfor McNabb as the starting QB.

smokin.gif
toine2983 wrote:

pimp.gif

As an Eagles fan I'm intrigued by Michael Vick's presense on this team. But regardless if who he would have signed to, I'm glad to see Tony Dungy,who is a class act ambassador to the league help Mike Vick get his mind right again....

Dungy's impact on football on and off the field is insurmountable. Glad he got his ring with Peyton also.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Let me tell you something...

If Michael Vick can somehow, regardless of what his role is, help the Eagles win a Super Bowl...he could sacrifice live German Shepherd puppies everyday after for all I care.
lord forgive me but
roll.gif

smokin.gif
toine2983 wrote:

pimp.gif

As an Eagles fan I'm intrigued by Michael Vick's presense on this team. But regardless if who he would have signed to, I'm glad to see Tony Dungy,who is a class act ambassador to the league help Mike Vick get his mind right again....

Dungy's impact on football on and off the field is insurmountable. Glad he got his ring with Peyton also.
smokin.gif

If Michael Vick is currently working with the Humane Society, why would they protest?

and PETA wants No part of the die hard philly fans

Wow. Just returned from shopping and got the news on my iPhone.

Anyways, this is a solid signing. I'm happy to see that Mike Vick is back in the NFL. Now it'll interesting to see how Reid will utilizeVick...
nerd.gif

If Michael Vick is currently working with the Humane Society, why would they protest?

and PETA wants No part of the die hard philly fans
this.

I can only imagine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ask PETA about all those ads comparing this to the Holocaust. Ask them about all the "undercover" films they doctored in the 80s and early 90s. Askthem about all the healthy animals they had euthanized and those bogus reasons they had for killing them. Ask them if they don't want kids to see footballwith Vick, why did they hand out pamphlets of animals being slaughtered to kids?

%%*$ PETA and everything they are about. Don't get me started on !$%+%#% PETA, I'm having a good night.

Great move by the Eagles...I'm glad he is getting another chance

and I wish PETA would step the !@%% off

and I wish PETA would step the %*## off

and I wish PETA would step the %#+* off

Back
Top Bottom