Great move by the Eagles...I'm glad he is getting another chance

and I wish PETA would step the !%%@ off

and I wish PETA would step the @%*+ off

and I wish PETA would step the ##$% off

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

"PETA and millions of decent football fans around the world are disappointed that the Eagles decided to sign a guy who hung dogs from trees. He electrocuted them with jumper cables and held them under water," PETA spokesman Dan Shannon said.

"You have to wonder what sort of message this sends to young fans who care about animals and don't want them to be harmed."
laugh.gif
PETA is a joke everything they do makes me
laugh.gif

I agree with this.
laugh.gif
They are ******ed enough to tryprotects dangerous animals that could kill them.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Let me tell you something...

If Michael Vick can somehow, regardless of what his role is, help the Eagles win a Super Bowl...he could sacrifice live German Shepherd puppies everyday after for all I care.

laugh.gif

WOW
McNabb
Westbrook
D-Jax
Maclin
Curtis
Vick

That is one explosive offense right there

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Let me tell you something...

If Michael Vick can somehow, regardless of what his role is, help the Eagles win a Super Bowl...he could sacrifice live German Shepherd puppies everyday after for all I care.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

WOW
McNabb
Westbrook
D-Jax
Maclin
Curtis
Vick

As a Bears fan, I am nervous about this. Team can run just about anything. Damn offensive coordinator has tooooo many options; its gonna drive him crazy justto make a decision

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

WOW
McNabb
Westbrook
D-Jax
Maclin
Curtis
Vick

Damn so many options for Marty Morhinweg to cook up...this will be one interesting NFL season.

I'm happy for Michael Vick and glad he's getting a second chance.

He's always been one of my favorite players to watch, so it'll be interesting how productive he can be. I hope he does well.

Has anyone discussed the link between Andy Reid's sons and Vick? I know his sons were in trouble with the law for drugs. It must have been crucial for himto see firsthand the effect of a second chance. Might have been an impetus to this signing.

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

Real solid signing by the Eagles.

That offense is gonna be a problem.
grin.gif
Maybe, maybe not

we don't even know if Vick is ready to play this season, is he in football shape is still the question

I'm a 49er fan but I will be pullin for McNabb & Vick (pause). Don't want to offend anyone and if I do I truly apologize. I will feel extremelyproud as a black man to see not only one but two great black QBs win the SB.

Andy Reid runs some of the hardest practices so if he's not in "football" shape he will be by week 5 or 6
when they reinstate him...Its not like he got out of prison weighing 300lbs.. You can't teach talent, especially
not the talent that Vick has...

Back
Top Bottom