BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

We did it! Superbowl!
laugh.gif
That ain't you

Great insight buddy. That totally changed my mind.
You honestly believe they brought him in just to be a "Randle El", gimmick type player?

I cannot believe they brought Vick in for any other reason than to beat out Kevin Kolb and be insurance for the destined McNabb trip to the training room.

Double J's I am sorry Kevin Kolb sucks right now and if Vick cannot beat him out no one should have signed him..period.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Great insight buddy. That totally changed my mind.
You honestly believe they brought him in just to be a "Randle El", gimmick type player?

And you honestly believe they brought in a guy thats been in jail for the past two years who has never been regarded as a very good passer toreplace their starting quarterback of the past 8 years who is coming off one of his best statistical seasons ever? Oh yeah, the same quarterback who justsigned an extension? Give me a freaking break. Dude's career high in passing yards is under 3000. He has been wildly inaccurate his whole career. And hehasnt played any sort of football in 2 #@$%+%+ years? What makes you think Andy Reid's intentions are to replace Donovan with this dude? Like I said, hewill play limited snaps all season and in those snaps it will probably be some sort of reverse or in the wildcat. Start on a team with Superbowl aspirations?Get out of here.

And you honestly believe they brought in a guy thats been in jail for the past two years who has never been regarded as a very good passer to replace their starting quarterback of the past 8 years who is coming off one of his best statistical seasons ever? Oh yeah, the same quarterback who just signed an extension?

No, but best believe if the Eagles start to struggle and McNabb is looking shaky, Vick will get his shot. All this gimmick crap you dudes aretalking about is pathetic. Vick is a QB....
Like I said, he will play limited snaps all season and in those snaps it will probably be some sort of reverse or in the wildcat. Start on a team with Superbowl aspirations?
"Super Bowl aspirations?"

LOL.

Congrats eagles ... at least your owner has some nuts in his sack ... jerry being stubborn about the 1 year deal, eagles come in true to their name and scoopvick up ... smh

Congrats eagles ... at least your owner has some nuts in his sack ... jerry being stubborn about the 1 year deal, eagles come in true to their name and scoopvick up ... smh

Philly need to replace Reid and yall Eagles fans mad passionate
laugh.gif
bottom line, Philly expect McNabb to get injured again or +#@+% again like he's donebefore. Good pickup, still won't get yall a ring.

Originally Posted by S4L3

And you honestly believe they brought in a guy thats been in jail for the past two years who has never been regarded as a very good passer to replace their starting quarterback of the past 8 years who is coming off one of his best statistical seasons ever? Oh yeah, the same quarterback who just signed an extension?
No, but best believe if the Eagles start to struggle and McNabb is looking shaky, Vick will get his shot. All this gimmick crap you dudes are talking about is pathetic. Vick is a QB....
Like I said, he will play limited snaps all season and in those snaps it will probably be some sort of reverse or in the wildcat. Start on a team with Superbowl aspirations?
"Super Bowl aspirations?"

LOL.

See I still don't see that happening. Next year? Sure.... But its not even like dude had training camp to get back into the swing of things. And to behonest I just dont think he fits in very well as a QB in the Eagles offense. If the Eagles are struggling and McNabb is shaky... this dude is not going to beno savior. Let's be real here.

And yes the Eagles organization does believe they can contend for the Super Bowl this year. I don't really see what is so funny about that.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Vick jersey copped!!

Where's that Madden 10 update??!!!
come on G dont get yo hopes up with the ratings this year he would be lucky to get a 70 across(80ish speed MAYBE)

He'll be getting $1.6 mill the first year, $5.2 mill the second year which is optional according to ESPN... But they said none of it is guaranteed...Conference is tomorrow at 11AM Est...

"PETA and millions of decent football fans around the world are disappointed that the Eagles decided to sign a guy who hung dogs from trees. He electrocuted them with jumper cables and held them under water," PETA spokesman Dan Shannon said.

"You have to wonder what sort of message this sends to young fans who care about animals and don't want them to be harmed."

Back
Top Bottom