BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well it looks like he won't be getting any real PT anytime soon, but I hope he does well and gets back on track. I wish dude luck.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Philly still won't get through Arizona or Atlanta. Phil and Atl could meet in the playoffs and that would be serious.
...and if it's in Atlanta, homefield advantage for the Eagles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Well it looks like he won't be getting any real PT anytime soon, but I hope he does well and gets back on track. I wish dude luck.
I do as well. I'm a huge fan of Mike and hope for the best. It's like people don't want him to get better. They would rather have himcontinue to dog fight instead of changing his life.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Anyone know why my sig is getting cut off?

It's the size, when they switched to Yuku I believe that it only allows so much space for a sig, just make a line or two smaller and it'll fit. I hadto adjust mine after the switch too....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ People overlooking the fact that he's going to the SAME offense he played in in ATL.

He'll beat out Kolb for that #2 spot, by the end of the year.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Anyone know why my sig is getting cut off?

It's the size, when they switched to Yuku I believe that it only allows so much space for a sig, just make a line or two smaller and it'll fit. I had to adjust mine after the switch too....
Preciate it cuzzo, im trying it again

pimp.gif

The Eagles know first-hand what Vick is capable, even though they pretty much shot down all that Vick talk in that NFC Championship game.

Good to see them give Vick another chance.

And it's nto all about what Vick will actually do on the field.

It's the THREAT that he possesses. One more thing for the Opposing team to gameplan for.

He can literally not play at a BUT still have an effect on the other team.

The more threatening, explosive players you put on the field, the harder you are to gameplan for.

And right now, the iggles have 5 Vick, McCoy, Westbrook, Maclin, Jackson

pimp.gif

fega53.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Come here Archuleta

Originally Posted by dreClark

And it's nto all about what Vick will actually do on the field.

It's the THREAT that he possesses. One more thing for the Opposing team to gameplan for.

He can literally not play at a BUT still have an effect on the other team.

The more threatening, explosive players you put on the field, the harder you are to gameplan for.

And right now, the iggles have 5 Vick, McCoy, Westbrook, Maclin, Jackson
And McNabb to get them all the ball, which he is more then capable of doing.......

Back
Top Bottom