BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

As the fake Eagles fan that I am, I can't help but be happy about this.
pimp.gif

If this puts them over the top he can have my dog.

Originally Posted by marath0n

PETA got this dude sounding like a punk. "....if I could help more animals than I hurt..."
Did you expect him to go up there and say "F Animals?"

Dungy is a cool dude. Vick had no chance without him.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by marath0n

PETA got this dude sounding like a punk. "....if I could help more animals than I hurt..."
Did you expect him to go up there and say "F Animals?"
Nah I understand what he has to do, but tell me it didn't feel awkward when he said it.

I seriously hope down the road, that Tony Dungy gets appointed NFL commisioner. The league needs a guy like this. Real talk.

After hearing him speak, it is clear to me he eventually be going for that number one spot.

This season is going to be veeeeeeery interesting

even though it will be at the expense of my team, i hope vick comes in and slaughters ... maybe this will be the move that puts jerry out of his misery and heresigns as gm ...

how you give pacman and TO a chance but dont go all out for vick to prevent something like this happening? im gonna lose it when he tears us up in the wildcat... no one can stop that offense if its run right ... if he comes back even 80% of what he was the eagles are on their way to the super bowl to meet newengland ... this might be the most predictable nfl season in history ...

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

After hearing him speak, it is clear to me he eventually be going for that number one spot.

I don't know how you come to that conclusion. Mike Vick oughta thank the Lord above he's in a position to even compete on a team....which he didmention in his press conference. The guy knows he can play, but talent aside he didn't have to be here. He was given a blessing. We'll see how theseason progresses...

But you're right, this is going to be a very interesting season...especially if you're an Eagles fan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

McNabb lobbied to get him in there; I don't think he's gonna be taking his spot unless Donovan gets injured. BTW major props to Donovanfor helping Vick out.

pimp.gif
. Might just have to drop that $225 on the authentic. Andy Reid is agreat offensive minded coach so I know for a fact that he can mold Vick. It's a match made in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom