BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

Originally Posted by you big dummy

"Michael will contribute. And you can ask defenders on the other team if they're worried about that!"

Quote of the day, and I caught that the first time around too.
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

"Michael will contribute. And you can ask defenders on the other team if they're worried about that!"

Can't post enough
pimp.gif
's to emphasize this.

The stars are aligning for Vick I think.

- Getting to sit and learn from one of the best in the game. With his suspension he'll get plenty of time to absorb a ton from McNabb

- Reid knows how to coach. I'll leave it at that.

- With about 10 weeks at least of getting back into the groove of things, Vick will have plenty of time to re-acclimate himself with football. Plenty of timeto get in shape, build his arm strength, learn the playbook, work on his mechanics, etc.

- If he takes over at the end of this year, or even next year, the Eagles should have many polished options to help Vick succeed.

- Lastly, this is almost poetic, but speaking of comebacks...Philadelphia will see the rebirth and contemporary version of Randall Cunningham in Vick who willdawn the number 7. Kind of reminds me of how Cunningham made his comeback wearing the 7. We all know how his comeback went....Can Vick better it?

if he comes back and still has his speed McNabb cant slip up cause Philly will be screaming for Vick!

I just wanna see him get off on some runs and make LB's and DB's look stupid
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

i know im gettin ahead but what if they make it to the super bowl and Vick contributes
pimp.gif

do you think people will be like McNabb needed Vick to get it done kinda how they did Chris Leak and Tim Tebow when the won the championship in '06

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

McNabb lobbied to get him in there; I don't think he's gonna be taking his spot unless Donovan gets injured. BTW major props to Donovan for helping Vick out.
pimp.gif
And I was never abig McNabb fan either but he's got my support now

These philly reporters are worse then the NYC reporters.
eyes.gif
Some of thequestions they are asking are just plain stupid.

laugh.gif
are you guys really believing Vick is the missing piece to the eagles doing something? is this really what i'm seeing from some of you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
holy#@!#...
laugh.gif

This !!%# is disgusting.
I usually give a
indifferent.gif
when some cry racism all the time but in thiscase it's all about race. If Vick was a white dude he wouldn't be getting a third of the grief that he is.
Hordes of idiots calling into radio stations profusely yelling that Vick shouldn't be able to go back to work. #!*$!*$ morons, I swear. The man served histime, lost on on close to $100m, and it's still not enough for these holier than though droolers.

The funny thing is that this is a great example of racism from the left.
These same hypocrites who are indignant about dictating a man's fate after he took his punishment are the same folks who eat meat everyday where theconditions for the animals are cruel and is in effect a form of torture. However, that's OK because these same peabrains get to eat. Vick's means didnot justify these people's ends. Therefore, they're angry
laugh.gif

Not to mention I can go on about any other number of similar examples.

I swear this country is full of dementoids who become irate over the all the wrong things but sit back like lemmings when there are issues that actuallydictate being angry and indignant.

I hope Vick wins 5 Super Bowls and makes $100b, so these droolers can sulk in their own misery.

/rant

Thanks for listening.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
are you guys really believing Vick is the missing piece to the eagles doing something? is this really what i'm seeing from some of you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
holy #@!#...
laugh.gif

I think thats what they're getting at here with all the "
pimp.gif
"'s and props for a backup...2nd string at best
laugh.gif

Everyone acting like a backup is going to make a huge impact on a team thats on the same path to go nowhere since 1960. Boy oh boy
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
holy #@!#...
laugh.gif
I think thats what they're getting at here with all the "
pimp.gif
"'s and props for a backup...2nd string at best
laugh.gif

Everyone acting like a backup is going to make a huge impact on a team thats on the same path to go nowhere since 1960. Boy oh boy
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How many people said that?

People are just glad that he's back and is ready to work.

Nobody is guaranteeing that he is gonna lead the Eagles back to the SB

eyes.gif

Everyone acting like a backup is going to make a huge impact on a team
You ever heard of Earl Moral, Jeff Hostetler and/or Tom Brady

Back up QBs are incredibly important. those 3 happen to WIN SUPERBOWLS the same yr they replaced the injured starting QB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
holy #@!#...
laugh.gif

33f16a4ed909e741e2710e72c348ed993ac76981.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom