BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

SMH at yall thinking McNabb's job is in jeopardy, Vick is prolly gonna be used as a "trick pony" he ain't starting unless Donovan is hurt.Our offense just got another weapon as if we needed anymore.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

What has Vick ever won?
Vick actually got the Falcons to the NFC championship a couple yrs back. What have any of the Texas teams did?
So, he hasnt won anything. He didnt get to the Super Bowl, and he never won a Super Bowl. That is what I am getting at. He hasnt won anything significant in the NFL.

Would you like me to post the accomplishments for the Cowboys? Im pretty sure you already know them. I could post up the Oilers and Texans if you would like. Dont go comparing one NFC Championship appearance to the 5 Super Bowls the Cowboys have won.

Vick won the same amount of playoff games as the cowboys did last year in jail.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good point...hadnt heard that one. All im saying is dude hasnt done a damn thing in the NFL. Period. Talk to me when he wins a big game.

SMH at yall thinking McNabb's job is in jeopardy, Vick is prolly gonna be used as a "trick pony" he ain't starting unless Donovan is hurt.Our offense just got another weapon as if we needed anymore.

Damn! Just heard on ESPN that dukes is making 1.6 mil this season and 5 mil next ........... can't wait for the Giants game

Originally Posted by 0cks

10s6seo.jpg
+
nike_jordan_vii_blacit01.jpg
laugh.gif
coming to a hood near you.

And I'm surprised he got a contract like that...I guess they are planning on incorporating him a good deal this season. In all seriousness I'm glad hegot signed and I'm looking forward to seeing him back on the field. Just not against the Cowboys
laugh.gif

what makes it even more funny is the rhythm the white shorty got and then you see the black shorty do that hot mess
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

eek.gif

its 1.6 million for this year and could be over 5 million next year

Wow...I must say...now that's a surprise.
why? that just proves that there was more then 1 team looking at him

why are yall acting like McNabb is on the hotseat or some @#%#? Was he not just in Conference Championship game last year?

Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Week 13: you will see a lot of Vick Eagles jerseys in Atlanta. There are more Vick fans than Falcon fans.

Back
Top Bottom