Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

-is there somewhere that explains the timeline of events by date? 

-do you guys think Todd smashed Lydia? He had to right? I mean at least third base? 

Is it just me or when the Neo-nazis were all just slaughtered and Todd looked out the window saying "Mr. White", I was hoping WW would comeback with "I'm sorry for your loss."

or a "lydia is dead too todd" before he said sorry about your loss :lol:

"two best hit-men west of the Mississippi"

05-dot.gif

giphy.gif

-do you guys think Todd smashed Lydia? He had to right? I mean at least third base? 
I don't think Lydia did **** with Todd. He was in the ultimate friend zone.

Last edited:
Finale was perfect.  I was sitting at my brother house with my heart pounding, hands were shaking hard like when i touched a girls booty for the first time in 8th grade

No question Jesse is a broken soul. Will he relapse? Who the hell knows. Maybe he opens a woodworking shop or some **** :lol:

Point is there's no one left to manipulate or control him. The DEA isnt chasing him. In that sense, he is free.

Can y'all just appreciate that we got a good finale and stop *****ing over small things.

Can y'all just appreciate that we got a good finale and stop *****ing over small things.

no.

this is a discussion

we like to discuss the show in every detail possible.

we do not have to agree with everything in order to show our appreciation to a very good show..

laugh.gif

Not quite...he died with a bit of contentment, but that's not winning.
he lived a full life, got to do what he loved. he is the only person in the series that would do the same thing if given a second chance (choose to cook meth), everyone else was left in a worse place after 5 seasons except walt. he was able to finally live and he loved it

he lived a full life, got to do what he loved. he is the only person in the series that would do the same thing if given a second chance (choose to cook meth), everyone else was left in a worse place after 5 seasons except walt. he was able to finally live and he loved it

I think you're reading FAR too deeply into that final scene and his admission of selfishness.

:lol:

Not quite...he died with a bit of contentment, but that's not winning.
Family is going to get the money, he freed his other son from what he came to realize was probably a hellish year of cooking, made peace with his wife and admitted out loud that he did it for himself and got to go out on his own terms. Plus who else can say they had a mid-life crisis as exciting?

He won.

Walt never had any delusions about beating cancer and actually living a lofty life in Belize. His game plan was never to reveal his life to his whole family and keep running an empire, and after he saw the 80 mil he didn't want to continue a meth empire anyway.

Only L he took was not being able to see his daughter grow up but technically he took that L once he found out he had cancer.
She's super cold-blooded. Ordered the hit on many people (including Walt in the final episode)
He killed her with the ricin because Lydai had Todd and nazi goons threaten Skyler and his baby daughter. That's why she got the most painful death. Not to mention it's not the first time Walt thought of killing her with it or at least she did.

Last edited:
Glad he got Lydia the way he did, that ***** had the nerve to think she was thinking ahead of him :lol:

Never liked her because of how nervous and uptight she always was. Not to mention how she was only half about that life, ordering hits and not wanting to see the bodies, whenever her life was in danger turning into a damsel in distress *** *****. Rocking louboutins in a ************ meth lab and ****.

Skylar :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Jesse definitely didn't win, he's scarred physically, emotionally and mentally from all that happened. Brock's mom is still dead, he still has to live with his demons and try to move forward. Was happy to see him kill Todd with his bare hands though.

Also LOVED how he did the Grey Matter folks, dude is just smarter than everyone.

Some of you fools taking the "snitches get stitches" mentality too far in this show.

Jesse deserved to live.

seriously. that snitch mentality is beyond idiotic. Never understood peoples adamant stance on that. Jesse had been through so much and was the one that deserved a break the most.

I think you're reading FAR too deeply into that final scene and his admission of selfishness.
i sad the same thing before the final episode. he made everyone elses life worse but he was able to be himself when he was cooking meth, its what made him happy

Back
Top Bottom