Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

that huel gif :lol:

I don't think it's the best series I've seen, just one of the best, but I do think it was the best series finale I've seen.

My Man Walt 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

When I got up for work today... I felt like everybody was in mourning that it's over....

Or maybe that's just me 
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

There were some major similarities in the way Walt/Mike died.

Walt's talk with Skylar in the apartment was flat out amazing. The way he was hidden behind the beam was great. I had a feeling he was there, but there was still a moment of surprise for me when he was revealed.

EVERYONE got closure. Walt died a happy man and didn't let the cancer get the best of him. His family may hate him, but he was at peace with his decisions. Everything he did was for them and they will now be in a better place once FLynn gets the $.

Great ending. Loved everything.

- That was just a gangsta move how Walt took out the whole crew. :x :wow:

- Walt and Jesse kinda made peace with eachother. Loved it.

- Walt is my man but I've been preparing to see him die since he went full Heisenberg. It's only right that he dies.

- :lol: @ how Todd was still acting oblivious up until his death.

- That song at the end was soooo perfect. Walt is standing there, the song starts playing and the first words are "Guess I got what I deserved."

Gilligan is gawd :pimp: :pimp:

Man I couldn't sleep at night just thinking about the whole thing and how it's over :lol:

Man, I tossed and turned til almost 2 AM.

Half of it was the ending of Breaking, the other half the game tonight. Either way, I should be a zombie today, but I have all kinda juice movin cuz everyone around the water cooler talkin bad. :pimp:

Walt standing there watching Jesse strangle Todd brought us back to Walt's first kill when he did the same thing to Krazy-8 from behind

Last edited:
Todds face when walt showed up at the cafe...lmao

Dude didnt even care that he showed up...he was just super angry that he caulk blocked. Crazy todd.

Anyone else not see Walt in the cafe right away? I didn't notice him until right when Todd sat down. :lol:

Is it just me or when the Neo-nazis were all just slaughtered and Todd looked out the window saying "Mr. White", I was hoping WW would comeback with "I'm sorry for your loss."

It'd be cool if they did one last scene for Huell, the same way they did for Hugo in Lost.

Salute to Walter "Heisenburg" White. One of the coldest dudes to grace the television screen.

I have full closure. Walt accomplished everything he set out to do. The dude wanted to raise money for his family before he died of cancer. He left them more than enough. He finally became a boss, instead of working at the carwash. He used his knowledge of chemistry to make millions, like he should have at Grey Matter. The dude was gonna die of cancer, and instead ended up going out on his own terms. Not in a jail cell, or getting killed by Nazis, or Jesse. He killed himself, around the thing he loved most. And to top it off he puts both the m60 and ricin to deadly use? My dude went out on top. I dont give a damn his family hates him. I dont give a damn Hank died in the process. I watch the show for Walt, and only Walt. As far as I'm concerned, when I saw him sprawled out on the floor of the meth lab, it felt right. He died next to the only thing he can actually be proud of in his life. Jesse finally choked that punk Todd out like a boss as well, and that final head nod with Walt gave me closure for that too. Only thing better would have been Marie slipping and falling on a banana peel, but you cant have everything.

So Walt, I salute you. Rest in peace Heisenburg. You deserve this 
nthat.gif
ALL OF THIS

Back
Top Bottom