Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

So lets do the math, walt made 80 mil by in around 3 months cooking in remote locations that took time to set up and pack up. The nazis have had jessie cooking everyday in a stationary lab for a year. That's almost a half billion dollars and all they have for entertainment is a pool table and massage chair?

Horrible finale.

I was okay with Walt dying...

but Jesse living??

SMH

Jesse won !!!

Deal with it.... ***** .

I dont think jessie won, he caught a break. He still would have probably never went into business with walt in the first place.

the only real winner was walt. He got to do what he loved he got to feel important after stressing over leaving grey matter his whole life he made money for his family and was able to die in peace next to the thing he loved the most

What break did he catch? His life pretty much sucks.

He got to live... I'd be happy with that...

Can't wait to get the complete series ($200 though, OUCH!) and see what kinda of extras they have in the box set....

Last edited:
:lol: everyone involved in Walts empire died... Jesse survived

Jesse Won ! ...Pitch !

Skyler was the only other person involved that lived... she won too

Pitch !

That showed the beauty of their relationship. Through all the crap they've been together, even at their lowest moments that they were in for the finale, they couldn't kill each other. Walt was ready to take those bullets in that kamikaze attack he planned but when he saw the state that Jesse was in, he decided to try to save him.

Then Walt gave Jesse the chance to finish it by pulling the trigger but Jesse saw the state Walt was in and just couldn't do it. I think that gave Walt his final closure. As much as they have come to hate each other, they still weren't "cold-hearted" enough to put each other out of their misery.

Well at least he's not a slave anymore.

Can't wait to get the complete series ($200 though, OUCH!) and see what kinda of extras they have in the box set....

He's lost everything and doesn't care about money....yes, he escaped, but who's to say that he wouldn't relapse? If there was anything that would drive someone insane, or give them some sort of PTSD, it was everything Jesse went through once that boy got shot on the bike.

He's lost everything and doesn't care about money....yes, he escaped, but who's to say that he wouldn't relapse? If there was anything that would drive someone insane, or give them some sort of PTSD, it was everything Jesse went through once that boy got shot on the bike.

since you put it that way.... well damb....

Well at least he's not a slave anymore.

I think the point wae that he got a second chance, there is no garentee happy ending where he goes on to be happy. When walt first got cancer he felt like his life was ripped away from him and he went yolo mode and started a meth empire. Jessie could do that, or he could try to lead a normal life or he could fall under depression and kill himself. But the point was that from this point on there is no one ttrying to control him, he is free to live for the ffirst time in a long time

In the opening scene I was thinking Walt was going to kill the cop. The way he looked into the mirror and said "Just get me home, I'll do the rest" it was like Walt talking to Heisenberg. Really loved that aspect of the scene.

I think the point wae that he got a second chance, there is no garentee happy ending where he goes on to be happy. When walt first got cancer he felt like his life was ripped away from him and he went yolo mode and started a meth empire. Jessie could do that, or he could try to lead a normal life or he could fall under depression and kill himself. But the point was that from this point on there is no one ttrying to control him, he is free to live for the ffirst time in a long time

Despite Walt/Jesse having somewhat of an amicable split, I think Jesse is COMPLETELY broken down. I don't think he's free at all. He's going to have to battle demons...his story might be the version of the Sopranos ending. So much to debate as far as what he'll do next.

Despite Walt/Jesse having somewhat of an amicable split, I think Jesse is COMPLETELY broken down. I don't think he's free at all. He's going to have to battle demons...his story might be the version of the Sopranos ending. So much to debate as far as what he'll do next.

Twaughthammer reunion tour.

Last edited:

yeah of course, i agree 100% but im saying that he's free in terms of theres no walt/hank/gus/todd/jane telling him what to do and forcing him to do things that he doesnt want to do.

Back
Top Bottom