Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

ONLY thing that irks me is how skylar acting like she aint know what was going on and hates him and all that
like u knew what he was up to when u bought that car wash
now she gotta pick up smoking and all that ,making it seem like hes the devil and all that
ugh i swear i think vaginas, breasts, and making sandwhiches are the omly thing women are good for
and omg marie why couldnt walt have clipped em both

bbs4e42.gif

seriously. that snitch mentality is beyond idiotic. Never understood peoples adamant stance on that. Jesse had been through so much and was the one that deserved a break the most.
You guys simply don't get it. Jesse did dirt with Walt from the start. It don't matter that he regretted some of it or felt bad after. He snitched on Walt and that basically led to the death of Hank.

Don't get the stop snitching mentality confused with what an actual snitch is. People talking about don't talk to the cops when they got info on a crime in their neighborhood or w/e are idiotic. A partner in a meth cooking business ratting you out cuz he didn't like how he was manipulated by his partner is not an excuse to snitch. What kind of man is that? No principles. Mind you he did it all for petty revenge. He should've went through with burning down the house or trying to kill Walt if he wanted to get Walt back for what he did to him.

Besides all that, it's not like Jesse got a break anyway. Yeah you can be hopeful seeing him yell as he drives away but we all know once that car runs out of gas he's gonna break down in tears and cozy up in the fetal position to a glass penis once he realizes everything he's been through; cook slave for a year, it's his fault Andrea's dead, no money, no house, no family, and he basically has nothing in life anymore unless you're counting Badger and Skinny Pete arguing about a Doctor Who episode or what the next Star Wars trilogy should be about. He's pretty much worse off than he's ever been (more so than after Jane and the plane crash). I mean really, yall think Jesse will be better off because of all this? He's more damaged and depressed than any other character. I don't see any recovery.

10.3 mil viewers for the finale...very impressive they hit double digits. Unreal how far it came due to Netflix. Just imagine if this aired during the spring without having to go up against SNF

would be awesome if 10 years from now vince decides to continue the breaking bad story only now jesse is the main character. he marries, has a family (including brock), and something in his life goes wrong that leads him back to cooking the blue.

my body would be ready.

Some of you fools taking the "snitches get stitches" mentality too far in this show.

Jesse deserved to live.

seriously. let someone F with your life that much and you sit quiet. jesse wasn't gonna kill him. he wasnt gonna go after his family. he got caught up by hank and went with the only option he had.

Some of you fools taking the "snitches get stitches" mentality too far in this show.

Jesse deserved to live.

seriously. that snitch mentality is beyond idiotic. Never understood peoples adamant stance on that. Jesse had been through so much and was the one that deserved a break the most.
This, and majority of you NTers including myself, woulda sang if we were in custody to the DEA and Hank asking questions in the first season.   
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ironic this is the discussion you guys are having and my coworker sent me this video just now:

Jesse did take a lot L's over the course of the show :lol: :smh:

speaking of jessie and hank, i feel kind of bad for those two cops that brought him in in the first place, hank asked for 2 minutes with him and ended up never giving him back 
laugh.gif

would be awesome if 10 years from now vince decides to continue the breaking bad story only now jesse is the main character. he marries, has a family (including brock), and something in his life goes wrong that leads him back to cooking the blue.

my body would be ready.

Na man, the story is over let it stay perfect

15 years from now, Jesse is a woodshop teacher at the local high school, and ends up with a girl in his class named Holly. :pimp:

I could dig it.

You guys simply don't get it. Jesse did dirt with Walt from the start. It don't matter that he regretted some of it or felt bad after. He snitched on Walt and that basically led to the death of Hank.

Don't get the stop snitching mentality confused with what an actual snitch is. People talking about don't talk to the cops when they got info on a crime in their neighborhood or w/e are idiotic. A partner in a meth cooking business ratting you out cuz he didn't like how he was manipulated by his partner is not an excuse to snitch. What kind of man is that? No principles. Mind you he did it all for petty revenge. He should've went through with burning down the house or trying to kill Walt if he wanted to get Walt back for what he did to him.

Besides all that, it's not like Jesse got a break anyway. Yeah you can be hopeful seeing him yell as he drives away but we all know once that car runs out of gas he's gonna break down in tears and cozy up in the fetal position to a glass penis once he realizes everything he's been through; cook slave for a year, it's his fault Andrea's dead, no money, no house, no family, and he basically has nothing in life anymore unless you're counting Badger and Skinny Pete arguing about a Doctor Who episode or what the next Star Wars trilogy should be about. He's pretty much worse off than he's ever been (more so than after Jane and the plane crash). I mean really, yall think Jesse will be better off because of all this? He's more damaged and depressed than any other character. I don't see any recovery.

No I think u don't get it. the way the story was told, it pushed heavy for jesse to be the sympathetic character. Right down to being chained as a slave and watching andrea die.

Save the principles talk bc everyone "did dirt." IMO no one is blameless here. Not snitching or snitching doesn't make u any less or more bad than anyone else.

its just weird to me how most of the people wanting jesse to die say: "jesse snitch *** needs to die." To me that sounds like u missed the whole point on what the show is about.

At the end of the day, Walt's AND Jesse's actions tumbled everything into a spiral of chaos. It is what it is.

I'm glad Jesse didn't die. That head nod/goodbye from Walt and Jesse being free is :pimp: to me.

For those that wanted Jesse to die, living knowing what he knows, the lives that got messed up/taken because of this whole thing is a lot worse than death. Dude is a broken person even though he is free. Take solace in that I guess.

most likely 3 months later jesse od's along with his latest gf who he makes relapse... once a junkie always a junkie until they die...

15 years from now, Jesse is a woodshop teacher at the local high school, and ends up with a girl in his class named Holly.
pimp.gif

I could dig it.
But before all that.... a background check is run...
nerd.gif

And Holly is going to a private school.

Walt poisoning Lydia was before Walt knew people showed up in his crib threatening Skyler, though.

He killed Lydia because she was a player in the game. He took care of all loose ends.

At the end of the day, Walt's AND Jesse's actions tumbled everything into a spiral of chaos. It is what it is.

I'm glad Jesse didn't die. That head nod/goodbye from Walt and Jesse being free is :pimp: to me.

For those that wanted Jesse to die, living knowing what he knows, the lives that got messed up/taken because of this whole thing is a lot worse than death. Dude is a broken person even though he is free. Take solace in that I guess.

what do you think that nod then the cry/laugh/yell jesse did meant? what do you think jesse was feeling?

what do you think that nod then the cry/laugh/yell jesse did meant? what do you think jesse was feeling?

Goodbye, good luck.

Jesse was just glad to be free. It's been like a year. If it wasn't for Walt, he'd still be a prisoner until he got offed.

Man, what? You were just imprisoned for the last 6 months of your life, nobody missing you, nobody looking for you, any minute you could get a bullet in the back of your brain and you're probably wishing it would happen, and within 15 minutes, you're suddenly set free???????

I'd be laughing, crying, sneezing, pissing, snorting, drooling like an idiot too. :lol: :lol:

That car woulda hit 150 around corners to get as far away from that place as possible.

Back
Top Bottom