Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

iYen: Not trolling. Wanted to see what the hype was about. Will go back to watch the series from the first episode.

Can't avoid spoilers nowadays anyway.

iYen: Not trolling. Wanted to see what the hype was about. Will go back to watch the series from the first episode.

Can't avoid spoilers nowadays anyway.
the best way to avoid spoilrs is to not log onto any social media sites.

also, if you're interested in a show, read the show's wiki. just read the plot rather than watching a random episode.

So did Jesse drive himself straight into the Need For Speed storyline? That's where he ends up?
Yes

Maaaaaaan.......still digesting this finale.  Looking forward to watching it tomorrow without commercials.

When Walt was saying goodbye to Holly for the last time though?  Can't even lie--eyes got misty.  I wasn't ready for all that.  

Probably the weakest episode of the season but still a GREAT episode.

And Walt "admitting" to Skylar that he did it for himself to take the guilt off of her and the family :pimp:

Don't know if posted, but:

However, the true meaning of the Felina title appears to have been the Marty Robbins’ song El Paso. When Walter White is rummaging through the glove compartment of a stolen car, a Marty Robbins’ cassette tape falls out. When he finds the keys and drives off in the car, the song El Paso starts playing.

The lyrics of El Paso are about a gunfighter who falls in love with a Mexican girl named Felina. Near the end of the song, the gunfighter gets in shootout, where he gets struck in the side by a bullet. At the end of the song, the gunfighter lays dying, while Felina kneels by his side.

Felina was the meth lab. Walt died in her arms. Perfect ending.

Last edited:
I get that some people aren't going to like the finale, but IMO this was the best way the show could have possibly ended. And I think most of us will agree.

I loved the flashback seen with Hank from the pilot..."Bring some action into your life!" " =/ Maybe"

Last edited:
I know I'm not alone when I say I'll be rewatching the entire series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nope.  Started yesterday, on episode 3.  Kind of weird watching the second time, feels like a completely different show.   I had completely forgotten that they showed teddies on the very first episode.
laugh.gif
 (Google 'Jesse Pinkman neighbor')

And man, that girl had a perfect set.  
pimp.gif
  Also was mad uncomfortable watching Skylar giving Walt a hj on his birthday. 
laugh.gif
  Probably because at this point you dont even think of them that way anymore.  Also, probably my favorite part of BB, when Walt gives Jesse the money for the RV and Jesse asks Mr.White why he is breaking bad all of a sudden.  And Walt says, 'I am... awake.'  Jesse literally hits him with the

I dont know why, but that **** gets me every time.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom