Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I got OWNED in the death predictions bet among me and my friends :rofl: :rofl:

Episode was satisfying as hell and I still can't believe it's over. It's been fun guys. :pimp: :pimp:

Nope.  Started yesterday, on episode 3.  Kind of weird watching the second time, feels like a completely different show.   I had completely forgotten that they showed teddies on the very first episode. :lol:  (Google 'Jesse Pinkman neighbor')

And man, that girl had a perfect set.  

I thought that was a boob job..

I did read the plot and character overview in advance, like SoA.
That ain't enough. You gotta invest the time in watching the episodes and gain eventually an emotional connection to the characters. The build up to certain events is crucial in Breaking Bad.

Last edited:
Guys check out ript apparel they have a couple breaking bad designs up and their tees are only $10. Bought three designs from them in the past already.

Last edited:
I think the "too neat and tidy" complaint should be retracted.

The end of the series WAS going to be season 4, Face Off. In that, they take out Gus, Tio and get rid of the lab, Brock is ok, Walt/Jesse have their money, Walt ends it simply with "I won".

Neat, tidy ending. No matter how you slice it, the finale was going to be close ended. The first one was happy and everyone lived. The second, Hank and Walt don't make it.

Beautiful either way.

is it just me or is walter's final form (full head of hair) the most 
pimp.gif

the perfect look for a man who has gone to hell and back and is ready for anything that is put in front of him

The end of the series WAS going to be season 4, Face Off. In that, they take out Gus, Tio and get rid of the lab, Brock is ok, Walt/Jesse have their money, Walt ends it simply with "I won".

Neat, tidy ending. No matter how you slice it, the finale was going to be close ended. The first one was happy and everyone lived. The second, Hank and Walt don't make it.

Beautiful either way.

That would've been wack. Wasn't Walt fully invested in the biz by then? Why would it end on that note?

Beautiful either way.

That would've been wack. Wasn't Walt fully invested in the biz by then? Why would it end on that note?

No, remember they just wanted out from Gus. They had enough money, but not their freedom. They ended it making it look like they were out, and could go back to "normal" lives.

Because he took out the biggest threat to his and his families life at the moment (aside from the cancer which was in remission). Everything after that was done merely for ego. But I loved Season 5 as a whole more than 4... because he finally had his *empire*.

Is that a scar on Jesse's face?
nerd.gif
Bruh, did you watch the finale on a microwave?  
laugh.gif
  Yeah it was a scar, he actually had several.  Man not even going to lie, hated Jesse from day one and only hated him more as the show went on.  But seeing him like that, right in the feels.  Same for Skylar, seeing her in that run down apartment, smoking.  
mean.gif
  That way she looked at Walt when he was with Holly.  
frown.gif
  Both Jesse and Skylar redeemed themselves in this last episode.

The season 4 finale was cool but it wouldn't have worked as a series finale. There were still too many things unresolved between Jesse and Walt. There was also Hanks investigation into Gus' empire that would have went nowhere (I guess you could work that as Walt "getting away" but that wouldnt have been a good way to end his arc).

Was season 4 supposed to be the last season?

Nope.

Last edited:
4 was going to be the end, they had no idea if AMC would pay for a season 5. Vince filmed that thinking it was over.

Back
Top Bottom