Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

mean.gif
at Jesse surviving. I def thought Walt was gon peel his muffin cap back too. After he "started fightin" him, I got pissed.
laugh.gif
Finale was a bit underwhelming...well the last two episodes were,but it was a decent way to end it. Lydia finally gets to take that trip to Belize
Jesse won son.... JESSE WON.
jesse choked the hell out of jesse

jesse died and jesse survived

Ran back the finale. Great send off to a great show
pimp.gif

Late pass, but never noticed that they really killed off "Walt Jr", every scene since Hank passed he's been acknowledged as Flynn.

Criticism of the show wrapping up too neatly just seems like a grasp at straws...in my opinion anyway.

Loved the finale. Everything pretty much went down as expected, m60 for the nazis and ricin for Lydia. There was no way Walt was ever gonna off Gretchen and Elliot but I thought he might try to do something to discredit them or screw them over somehow, I'm glad we got what we got though cause that would have been an unnecessary subplot.

Noticed a couple people saying the finale was underwhelming and i'm guessing cause nothing surprising or unexpected happened. It's alright though, the finale was what this series deserved, everyone got closure and everything was tied up. The crazy **** was what we got leading up to the finale.

Also, one thing i'm really glad is none of the stupid **** people here and on reddit kept theorizing came true :lol: Talmbout DEA-D cups and other types of nonsense mannnn

great ending
smokin.gif

my boys badger and skinny pete
smokin.gif

i had predicted that walt would let jesse walk. my only gripe (huge gripe) is the ending song. probably the greatest show of all-time and that bunk song is what you go out with. i would of preferred the intro song but composed with an at peace mood. also would of been great if he opens that car door and puts on the heisenberg hat before he strolls into the lab.

fitting ending nonetheless.

Everyone should throw out their final viewership numbers..

I'm going 12.8 million fans watched..

No one is EVER happy. "They tied it up too nicely.. everything was in place. Wasn't shocking enough." or it's "That's it? THEY DIDN'T TIE UP ANY LOOSE ENDS. WHAT ABOUT _____?!?!?"

Just the way it is, maybe I'm just a stan but this show was really well done, start to finish. Showed a man who started with nothing, who to himself then became something and had everything, and ended the same man he was at the start of the show, except with the balls to go out on his terms and setting things as right as he possibly could.

Showed me how no matter you love someone or something else (say your family), ultimately you are your own prisoner.

mind = blown walt basically did off himself :wow:

He told Skyler it was gonna be over, the cops were gonna be coming after him. He was probably content getting arrested since he knew his cancer was back anyway. Definitely content with Jesse killing him, but yeah. Walt finally tells the 'truth' to Skyler about why he did everything, and Jesse wasn't having anymore of his mind games, saying this is what he wanted.

underwhelming ending? maybe, but closure nonetheless. and none of the weird bs ending like dexter. 

great show and kudos to gilligan and the writers.

Like I said, the true finale was Ozymandias, the last two episodes were epilogues. Don't know why people expected more than what we got.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom