Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Aaron Paul's career better not go the route of Taylor Kitsch :smh: He was cast in the lead for a promising HBO drama (The Missionary) but turned it down to do this movie. Now HBO scrapped plans for that show

When Walt was at the house to get the ricin, I loved the flashback to the very first episode of when Hank offered to take him on a ride along. That was the decision that started the entire chain of events. Had he never went along that day, he never would have met Jesse.

What happened to Huell?

Just imagine his hood documentary, walt was still serving the blue, while on the run. ALL GUTS ALL GLORY. My man came back with GTA 5 barrel gun, on auto for like 5 minutes, too crazy.
Then he did the john stockon no look in the glass of soy " :lol: " shawty had to be musty. I seen so many kingpins of nonfiction go out so dumb for the money they making, my dude spent every dollar defending his name and his honor. 10/10 >sopranos Bodie > walt whole demeanor.

Last edited:
When Walt was at the house to get the ricin, I loved the flashback to the very first episode of when Hank offered to take him on a ride along. That was the decision that started the entire chain of events. Had he never went along that day, he never would have met Jesse.

Me too.

I also really liked the flashback scene with his phone call to Skylar about bringing back pizza, then going back to current time which was, of course, the shootout.

I'm sure even past Walt, the one who thought he wasn't hurting anyone by making some meth to pay his med bills, could have predicted the series of events that would have lead to his current situation.

Just imagine his hood documentary, walt was still serving the blue, while on the run. ALL GUTS ALL GLORY. My man came back with GTA 5 barrel gun, on auto for like 5 minutes, too crazy.
Then he did the john stockon no look in the glass of soy " :lol: " shawty had to be musty. I seen so many kingpins of nonfiction go out so dumb for the money they making, my dude spent every dollar defending his name and his honor. 10/10 >sopranos Bodie > walt whole demeanor.

The hell did you just say?

:x

Aaron Paul's career better not go the route of Taylor Kitsch :smh: He was cast in the lead for a promising HBO drama (The Missionary) but turned it down to do this movie. Now HBO scrapped plans for that show

I don't think his career will go downhill, but I don't think he's ever going to be able to lead a movie.

great ending i wish jesse died and walt drove away but still great ending WW wouldve been on that untouchable heisenberg god livin in paradise

the scene when jesse was crying, screaming, and laughing all at the same time was cool.
why so many of ya wanted jesse to die?? dude had suffered enough

because he was a rat he brought the whole empire down just because he was emotional

Last edited:
I'm gonna buy the bluray, and not even touch it for a long *** time. I can't even imagine when I'll rewatch it.

great ending i wish jesse died and walt drove away but still great ending WW wouldve been on that untouchable heisenberg god livin in paradise

the scene when jesse was crying, screaming, and laughing all at the same time was cool.
why so many of ya wanted jesse to die?? dude had suffered enough

because he was a rat he brought the whole empire down just because he was emotional

Jesse won son.... Jesse won.

:smokin

I stood up for more than half the episode yelling at the top of my lungs. LOVED it. Watching with no commercials made it flow soooo nice!

my ONEEEEEEE and ONLYYYYY gripe is how Walt went out. I KNOW it's a show but I just don't see how he died from the bullet wound at the perfect timing. Like he knew it was about to happen. I would have been more happy if Jesse had killed him or if he offed himself. Aside from that...

:smokin

Greatest show ever.

iLLest!

mind = blown walt basically did off himself :wow:

Back
Top Bottom