Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I'm buying the box set IDC! This show meant a lot to me.

The ending was good. I felt okay with EVERYTHING. And I agree with what Mike said on Talking Bad, "Jesse is going straight to Brock"

Anna though
smokin.gif

Jimmy....why?
kanye on his trail so he might as well be in a public place

My favorite scene from the finale hands down was the Badger and Skinny Pete reveal. People can claim that they saw it coming all they want, but it was great. That was such a genius way to inject humor in a time like that.

The box set is a cool thing to have but I already bought S1-S4 Blu-ray last year during Black Friday for like $8 each. They're gonna release 5A again with 5B as one whole season so I'll just get that. Hopefully it goes on sale again during Black Friday :smokin

the scene when jesse was crying, screaming, and laughing all at the same time was cool.
why so many of ya wanted jesse to die?? dude had suffered enough

Amazing finale. 

I'm glad Walt got his. With the police arriving on the scene, with his body laying in the lab, he got his "Jesse James" legacy. 

Last edited:
the scene when jesse was crying, screaming, and laughing all at the same time was cool.
why so many of ya wanted jesse to die?? dude had suffered enough
for me at least it was exactly like what walt felt, at first he/i wanted jessie to die but after seeing what hes been through minds were changed 

I'm guessing anyone and everyone died that's connected to the blue meth including Lydia. Maybe Jesse kills Walt but I don't believe grey matter gets M60d but he uses them to somehow get the money to his family (donation, threats, etc) and in the process hurts their brand.

Again seeing Gretchen dies does nothing for Walt IMO, it did enough seeing the interview on TV and hearing about the blue meth.

My body is ready.

I am a genius. Glad that Jesse doesn't kill Walt, did what he should have did in the beginning by telling Walt to do it himself.

Walt maintains his blue meth legacy, sets up his family, and takes no glory for it.

My man.

If you have to call yourself a genius, it just automatically null your credibility.

So it's not totally over right? I mean cus someone still needs to leak the alternate ending? :nerd:

but yeah great ending. I liked it!

Back
Top Bottom