Brace for $5 gas, Shell exec warns U.S.

It's coming...
30t6p3b.gif

I have yet to read most of what has been said in this thread but I would like to add a few thoughts.

What do people expect happen when the demand for a finite resource skyrockets?

What do people expect to happen when Exxon is running oil sands commercials, implicitly indicating a rise in the cost of production?

I have yet to read most of what has been said in this thread but I would like to add a few thoughts.

What do people expect happen when the demand for a finite resource skyrockets?

What do people expect to happen when Exxon is running oil sands commercials, implicitly indicating a rise in the cost of production?

I KNOW there HAS to be some sort of alternative energy and/or technology that has been created or discovered that would eliminate our dependance on natural resources. The powers that be probrably have it in a bottle and it will never see the light of day until they suck every penny they can out of the people of this world.

I KNOW there HAS to be some sort of alternative energy and/or technology that has been created or discovered that would eliminate our dependance on natural resources. The powers that be probrably have it in a bottle and it will never see the light of day until they suck every penny they can out of the people of this world.

be thankful man, it went up like crazy but not touching canada. its about 6 up here SMH, and rising fast

be thankful man, it went up like crazy but not touching canada. its about 6 up here SMH, and rising fast

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Ive been convinced that the heads of these automotive companies and the oil companies are on each others payrolls. We should have invested in electric cars a long time ago imo

Back
Top Bottom