Brace for $5 gas, Shell exec warns U.S.

tumblr_lkw8mi3gsX1qerzg8

Bakersfield a week and a half ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
Dang, you live in Bakersfield? I apologize if I offended you in one of my many Bakersfield-bashing posts
laugh.gif

Anyways, I think the reason it's so high there is because it's such a common place to fuel up on the trip from Norcal to Socal (or vice versa). I always get gas there and hit up the IHOP (worst IHOP ever btw).

laugh.gif
Dang, you live in Bakersfield? I apologize if I offended you in one of my many Bakersfield-bashing posts
laugh.gif

Anyways, I think the reason it's so high there is because it's such a common place to fuel up on the trip from Norcal to Socal (or vice versa). I always get gas there and hit up the IHOP (worst IHOP ever btw).

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

East Bay, yo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah this was at some truck stop right after I got down the mountain.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

East Bay, yo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah this was at some truck stop right after I got down the mountain.

Best believe I am investing in a bicycle for the summer. No need to drive my car to a friends house if I can ride my bike over there. Same for the beach. Hell, it saves $ and serves as great cardio.

Best believe I am investing in a bicycle for the summer. No need to drive my car to a friends house if I can ride my bike over there. Same for the beach. Hell, it saves $ and serves as great cardio.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

real talk anyone thinking about getting a moped this summer??
I've been thinking about getting a ruckus for awhile now.  maybe i will actually have to do it.  I suppose its better to just get a regular bicycle/beachcruiser so I could atleast get some exercise.  I just want something easy that I can use to ride to the beach or in my general neighborhood.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

real talk anyone thinking about getting a moped this summer??
I've been thinking about getting a ruckus for awhile now.  maybe i will actually have to do it.  I suppose its better to just get a regular bicycle/beachcruiser so I could atleast get some exercise.  I just want something easy that I can use to ride to the beach or in my general neighborhood.

Yea I spend 200 -300 a month on gas. I'm just gonna cop a kymco agility in a few weeks. Ill roll that till I finish school and flip it. I just paid 4.10 for premium in Minneapolis. It was 4.25 last week. I could easily cut that down to 50 bucks a month if I copped a scooter. Plus my driving is only going to go up once class starts.

Yea I spend 200 -300 a month on gas. I'm just gonna cop a kymco agility in a few weeks. Ill roll that till I finish school and flip it. I just paid 4.10 for premium in Minneapolis. It was 4.25 last week. I could easily cut that down to 50 bucks a month if I copped a scooter. Plus my driving is only going to go up once class starts.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
@300 a month..jeez

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

sick.gif
@300 a month..jeez

Back
Top Bottom