Brace for $5 gas, Shell exec warns U.S.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I KNOW there HAS to be some sort of alternative energy and/or technology that has been created or discovered that would eliminate our dependance on natural resources. The powers that be probrably have it in a bottle and it will never see the light of day until they suck every penny they can out of the people of this world.
Ive been convinced that the heads of these automotive companies and the oil companies are on each others payrolls. We should have invested in electric cars a long time ago imo

Smh, nothing I see listed compares to prices out here in So California.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea because yall were at 4 dollars a year ago already. Not only are your gas prices the highest but your traffic is the worst. People must love LA.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea because yall were at 4 dollars a year ago already. Not only are your gas prices the highest but your traffic is the worst. People must love LA.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Los Angeles has taught me to love walking.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Los Angeles has taught me to love walking.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's dipping back down a bit in DC

noticed this morning. i was too excited. maybe airline tickets will drop too.
Yea because right now tickets to Seattle in Sugust are through the got damn roof.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's dipping back down a bit in DC

noticed this morning. i was too excited. maybe airline tickets will drop too.
Yea because right now tickets to Seattle in Sugust are through the got damn roof.
grin.gif

It's costing me $50 to fill up on the regular gas (about every other week). The 1st time I got that receipt I almost smacked the __t out of the gas attendent. I thought he gave me the "premium" grade gasoline. $50 to fill up an Accord? What is the world coming to?

It's costing me $50 to fill up on the regular gas (about every other week). The 1st time I got that receipt I almost smacked the __t out of the gas attendent. I thought he gave me the "premium" grade gasoline. $50 to fill up an Accord? What is the world coming to?

Back
Top Bottom