Bob's Burger? Was It Worth King OF The Hill?

KOTH is one of the best cartoons ever.

Bob's isn't for everyone but I really enjoy it.

KOTH > *

I saw the episode yesterday where Hank's wife was a substitute teacher and this one student kept roasting so she went off and spanked him...then started rolling to class with a paddle. KOTH is gold. :lol:

KOTH is enjoyable. Bob's burgers is not bad. I only watch it because it's between simpsons and family guy. I dont even really watch the simpsons anymore

I was never a fan before but I randomly watched a full episode a few weeks back and now it's starting to grow on me. Some of the jokes don't really hit with me but the pace is frenetic and the writing's pretty slick, it's really easy to just zone out and watch. 

King Of The Hill, though.. Dale probably made me laugh on average more than any other character in the history of comedy. Dude spent his evenings in the basement chain-smoking and watching reruns of Sanford & Son and What's Happening! 
laugh.gif

My show, KOTH got canned for The Cleveland Show not Bob's Burgers.

Bob Burger's is decent. Some nights better than the Simpsons but American Dad and Family Guy are sill far and away the strong shows on Fox Sunday.

ABC was interest in KOTH as a run in to the Goode Family, but after that bombed they canned the plan all together.

What makes KOTH sooo good is that is has a plot, has social commentary, and when you get to learn the characters and their lil idiosyncrasies the show becomes funny as ****.

I doubt the creators would be willing to bring it back though

BTW The Cleveland show is crap, unlike American Dad whose writers figure out a funny formula. The Cleveland Show has gotten worse every season, it is now just disjointed non sense

Last edited:
Cleveland Show, which KOTH was deaded for, will be canceled after this season. No episodes have been ordered for Season 5 and with the long turnaround for animation, the fact that nothing is in production all but confirms that the season finale will be the last episode. It was just McFarlane's way of making light of black culture.

Doubt KOTH would come back. There was an actual series finale for it. Its the episode when Bobby and Hank find a common ground, meat and grilling. We learn that Boomhauer is a Texas Ranger as well.

Last edited:
The Cleveland Show was decent at the beginning, muuuuuch better than when American Dad first started.

But they changed the comedy completely, the subtle clever humor the show once had is now completely gone. Instead we have tired gags that go one way longer than they should

And Jhawk is right, all signs point to it getting cancelled, another one is that they showed two new episodes this week.

Last edited:
The Texas ranger thing didn't make sense because boomhauer has been involved with the cops multiple times and didn't say one word about being a ranger. Once when he got pulled over for drag racing. And the cop busted his tail light for beating him. And the other time when he was wandering around after being washed away while tanning in a raft.

I like to think of it as he carried it around as a way to get girls into bed haha

Also I'm pretty sure there were several "would be" finales. I think Luanne's wedding was definitly one of them. Show ends with the 4 of them saying "yup" and there were many, many characters we haven't seen in a while at the wedding.

The true finale didn't even get to air in the proper time too. I remember 4 episodes randomly airing. They ended the show dirty for no reason.

The Mad Pooper episode was hilarious!

A quick google search of "bobs burgers mad pooper" will find you the episode.

Last edited:
Season 1-4 of Futurama is on par with some of the best episodes/seasons of The Simpsons. The new episodes of Futurama are hot garbage though

Back
Top Bottom