Bob's Burger? Was It Worth King OF The Hill?

Didn't like it initially, pretty funny actually. I do love H. Jon Benjamin (Archer) though.

In my opinion, no. I gave it 3 or 4 episodes and it just wasn't for me. That said, there are a lot of people that love it. I don't think you can watch half an episode of much of anything and truly come to a conclusion as to whether or not that show is for you.

Last edited:
I don't think they pulled KOTH for Bob's Burger. KOTH ran it's course and was a great show.

I used to hate King of the Hill but I love it now. I'm not a fan of Bobs Burgers but maybe it needs to grow on me

I gave KOTH a bunch of chances. Show never did it for me.

I like Bobs Burgers though.

h3D8E094C

King of the Hill had ran its course and had actually jumped the shark when Luanne married Lucky. Bob Burgers isn't good at all.

Bob's burgers wasn't the reason KOTH was cancelled Seth Mcfarline getting all those ******g shows did. And the world is a worse place for it. :x

Bob's burgers is very good. That and archer are the best cartoons now.

I prefer shows with an actual plot. Not random garbage :smokin

KOTH is second only to the simpsons. I could see an argument for south park as well just based off of social relevance and pop cultures alone

But KOTH was watchable to the very end. The simpsons is terrrrrrrible for like season 17 and on minus a few episodes.

KOTH ts on 4 times a day now lol I hated it growing up too. It grew on me more than any show ever, I couldn't understand the social commentary when I grew up watching it

King of the Hill had ran its course and had actually jumped the shark when Luanne married Lucky. Bob Burgers isn't good at all.
cosign show just sucks....i mean i am not a hater of the deadpan...non lol bland/dry comedy when it is clever. but this show just outright sucks.... i initially wasnt a big fan of koth at first. but it actually was a decent show. it aalmost seems like it was like a family sitcom that just happen to be animated, like i could totally see if koth was real ppl as oppose to animated.

KIng Of The Hill is one of those shows you watch when nothing else is on

Bobs Burger
sick.gif
  Wack not entertaining at all

Last edited:
the show wasn't as good when lucky showed up but it was always watchable and enjoyable while as the simpsons fell off a cliff with my childhood

Back
Top Bottom