Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Season has been excellent thus far.
pimp.gif

Dr. Narcisse really is an intriguing character; so many levels to this dude.

After seeing that nude scene with Daughter Maitland
devil.gif
I ain't eem mad at Chalky for getting caught up.

He needs to get his shop in order though, Narcisse swooping in trying take over.

Narcisse might got get by seasons end. I think Purnsley dies no matter what.

Season has been excellent thus far. :pimp:

Dr. Narcisse really is an intriguing character; so many levels to this dude.

After seeing that nude scene with Daughter Maitland :evil: I ain't eem mad at Chalky for getting caught up.

He needs to get his shop in order though, Narcisse swooping in trying take over.

Narcisse might got get by seasons end. I think Purnsley dies no matter what.

I gotta agree. Purnsley has no true loyalty and that'll be his downfall. Chalky will eventually find out about Purnsley the pusher man and it won't end well for him.

Can't wait to see how things shake up between Van Alden/O'Banian and Capone. This battle has been settin up for a while now. Amazing how Van Alden has not been made this whole time. Used to be a federal agent yet there are no people out after him :lol:

Narcisse will die at the hands of Chalky along w/ Daughter Maitland either directly or indirectly

Eli in some heat, basically choosing blood over blood. Bout to snitch on Nucky for the sake of his son. Ain't emmm mad

Ohh damn what an episode. And Michael Shannon in the next episode O.O

every episode just gets better and better, narcisse trying get nucky verse chalky

next weeks preview shows nucky tossing chalky but i can't see nucky not backing up chalky after last season

think eli takes care of knox, knox is a fake character can't see him lasting that long

making a connection, nucky needs the mayor to control business, he needs the black vote, nucky needs chalky to help the mayor hence he gonna save chalky

I gotta agree. Purnsley has no true loyalty and that'll be his downfall. Chalky will eventually find out about Purnsley the pusher man and it won't end well for him.

Can't wait to see how things shake up between Van Alden/O'Banian and Capone. This battle has been settin up for a while now. Amazing how Van Alden has not been made this whole time. Used to be a federal agent yet there are no people out after him :lol:

Narcisse will die at the hands of Chalky along w/ Daughter Maitland either directly or indirectly

who would have thought it would happen this episode :lol:

Eli in some heat, basically choosing blood over blood. Bout to snitch on Nucky for the sake of his son. Ain't emmm mad

Hm I actually think hes going to snitch on the son to protect Nuck. At least I hope so they've already done the backstabbing story

Amazing episode though, every scene with Mickey was hilarious

Chalky mashed the yambs up so proper is caused ole girl to change sides
smokin.gif
Nah it was opening up about his family that did. She clearly felt like he let her in
I just joking brah. It was obvious when she made the flip
was it? i feel what dude said her feeling let in and addition it was one of those oh no he's really bout to die situations

either that or the doc and daughter playing chalky for the long con, so the doc can go back to nucky and say chalky dont have it together, his own man tried to kill him

Hm I actually think hes going to snitch on the son to protect Nuck. At least I hope so they've already done the backstabbing story

I don't see him snitching on his own son..but then again I don't know.

I hope Eli doesn't backstab Nucky again. But maybe he will if he thinks Nucky won't know WHO it was that snitched.

Tough situation.

I can't see that happening, I can see Eli snitching on Nucky and Willie speaking up, so Nucky doesn't go to jail.  There's a couple of ways they can go with the story, but there's already tension between Nucky and Eli, so I just don't see Eli trying to save him.

I was so scared Chalky was gonna die. I thought Daughter was gonna shoot him from behind at some point. Then I saw the tables turn and realized she was gonna kill Purnsley.

That was such a tense scene. When he said he knew it was time every time he heard that song and made her sing I thought it was over :smh:

Daughter must be in love with Chalky to switch sides. Big ol kitchen knife she used.Harlem in Torchlight :lol:

Great ep on that part

Now to this traitorous cur Eli. How does he not immediately tell Nucky this fed is trying to squeeze him and risk his family? How isn't that the first thing he says to Nuck after his son apologizes? We need to talk Nuck. So and so happened Nuck. We're in trouble Nuck. Like damn, you mean to tell me you're gonna betray your brother AGAIN!

DAMN

Tolliver got some balls to do that to Eli though. I aint expect him to leverage that.

:rofl: @ Nucky knocking Mickey with Eddie's cain. Too much disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom