Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Eli's son is about the become the new Jimmy

I want him to put in work for Nucky, only for Eli to find out and become enraged at Nucky.

Eli when he's angry is wild. He doesn't always use his head right, which can cause interesting plot swings.

Last edited:
Part of me thinks Eli drinks himself into a stupor again, and a way for him to get revenge on Nucky for always involving himself in Elis "family" is to work with Knox. Even though he went to jail for Nuck I think Eli is the weak link, dude is way too emotional and cant swallow his pride for ****. As I think that though theres also thoughts creeping into my mind about Knox just going ahead and joining the dark side ala Van Alden after the way J. Edgar played him. Damn so many ways these stories could go.

Funny how the Knox/Tolliver thought J.Edgar was gon give him his props, only for him to take the credit. Nucky should know somethin's up w/ Means. Dude is the best at what he does and couldn't find anything on the snake agent. I can't wait for all that to catch up to him; he forced my boy Eddie to take that final leap :smh:

Dude through on that cape to swoop Gillian up :smh:

Purnsley gon bite off more than he can chew. He still a long way from home

Easy guys on the jimmy blasphemy. He was easily one of the best if not thee best before his demise.

That said ****, he's been gone and it's over with.

The show has continued to be great without them and I love the risks they take killing off characters.

I'm going to miss eddy :smh:

It's ote name="frostythepoptart" url="/t/567260/boardwalk-empire-season-4-thread-episode-6-the-north-star/510#post_18958474"]Easy guys on the jimmy blasphemy. He was easily one of the best if not thee best before his demise.

That said ****, he's been gone and it's over with.

The show has continued to be great without them and I love the risks they take killing off characters.

I'm going to miss eddy :smh:[/quote]

True. At the time Jimmy was one of my favorite characters and I got legit choked up when he died, but its been like two years already. Its time to move on.

A little off topic, but did anybody ever find out about Eli killing that dude in his shed, or was it just forgotten about? Maybe it was mentioned again and I just don't remember?

The storyline is basically telling that Knox and Eli are going to form some kind of relationship. both of them are being outshined/ envious of someone who is bigger than them(Nucky/Hoover) and both believe they deserve more credit. They also both vented emotionally to someone that they barely new they both seem to run on emotion.

I was always a Jimmy fan, but the minute he was killed off I had no gripes with it. I had a feeling the show would be just fine without him, and it's proved true.

It's crazy how much worse this show gets every season.

The beginning of the end was the second they killed off Jimmy.

16860590_Untitled-1.gif

It's crazy how much worse this show gets every season.

The beginning of the end was the second they killed off Jimmy.
Stop watching then.

Shows only gotten better since that moment. Jimmy is just a memory now, another casualty in Nucky's spreading rule.

Yall dudes invested way too much in a completely fictional character. How yall aint see the signs on the wall is beyond me at this point.
Part of me thinks Eli drinks himself into a stupor again, and a way for him to get revenge on Nucky for always involving himself in Elis "family" is to work with Knox. Even though he went to jail for Nuck I think Eli is the weak link, dude is way too emotional and cant swallow his pride for ****. As I think that though theres also thoughts creeping into my mind about Knox just going ahead and joining the dark side ala Van Alden after the way J. Edgar played him. Damn so many ways these stories could go.
Some real possibilities here. If Knox turns I'd be shocked, I'd see him dying though. Maybe Nuck tells him he could help him take J. Edgar's spot (we know that won't happen)

Eli really didn't go to jail for Nucky. Nucky ordered him to go to jail to make things right :lol: If he didn't I suspect he'd have to run away (abandon his family) or get got by Nuck at some point.
Dude through on that cape to swoop Gillian up :smh:
I'm surprised he aint eat her out while she was going through withdrawal to calm her :lol: :smh:

right... minutes after shes yacking up her guts dude is trying to play tonsil hockey and lay that pipe...the thirst was crazy

Yes office dude is the ulitimo capn save a !!@. Jeesh. have they even done anything yet? Like i don't remember them smashing or am I just forgetting.

Chalky, I don't like the way things are looking for him messing with Dr. Narcisse's talent

I don't think he smashed yet. Hopefully, like The Office, he gets this moment of clarity (or gets hypnotized if he isn't already hypnotized by yambs he aint even get yet) and just stops giving a **** on that yolo before yolo tip.

Random question, but does anyone remember the episode from last season that featured Nucky and a younger/teen blonde boy who he ultimately ended up killing at the end of the episode? I think he was in hiding with him from Gyp or authorities but the end saw Nucky offing him because he was afraid he himself was going to be offed by the boy.

I'm trying to figure out the episode name and/or the actors name.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom