Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

The Van Alden scenes came out of nowhere though. As soon as he walked into the brothel I thought he was going to try and get Lucy to bash Nucky, but instead he starts taking shots and giving back shots.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he still might use her to get at Nucky.  Thats still up in the air.  

or nucky use her to keep tabs on him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The Van Alden scenes came out of nowhere though. As soon as he walked into the brothel I thought he was going to try and get Lucy to bash Nucky, but instead he starts taking shots and giving back shots.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea but it all depends on how far deep he goes. He might get in too deep and just say "++## it" U see Agent Sepso(sp?) poppin cats after takin a leak. Didn't even wash his hands and murked bull, so disrespectful
laugh.gif

I'm still waitin for Mike Doyle to get his, he seems a lil to shiesty for me
Not me, Doyle is crazy funny. His ab-libs in the background always get me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea but it all depends on how far deep he goes. He might get in too deep and just say "++## it" U see Agent Sepso(sp?) poppin cats after takin a leak. Didn't even wash his hands and murked bull, so disrespectful
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nah, shes tight that nucky just pushed her, and then magaret smacked the %#!+ outta her too... she aint gonna help nucky

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nah, shes tight that nucky just pushed her, and then magaret smacked the %#!+ outta her too... she aint gonna help nucky

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
when he snickers I bust out in laughter.dude is a real clown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nucky Thompson

Van Alden is the most intriguing character on the show 

Looks like u chose the wrong user name.

Only part that really puzzled me is the last scene wit Schroeder staring in the mirror.
Does she feel like she's startin to lose sense of who she really is and stands for?
For a second I thought her stomach was poking
nerd.gif

Only part that really puzzled me is the last scene wit Schroeder staring in the mirror.
Does she feel like she's startin to lose sense of who she really is and stands for?
nerd.gif

^ think back to what the sniper told her.

he was closing the shades when he told her.

she opens them and looks in the mirror, think it triggered the thought.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

nerd.gif
I think that was a culmination of Van Alden's speech about her picture and the sniper dudes rant about not recognizing himself in a mirror. It was hitting home to her at that point that she was becoming a different person.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

nerd.gif
I think that was a culmination of Van Alden's speech about her picture and the sniper dudes rant about not recognizing himself in a mirror. It was hitting home to her at that point that she was becoming a different person.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word dude is comedy

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

What did he tell her, I had the volume pretty high and I still couldn't understand his grunting %#!

What did he tell her, I had the volume pretty high and I still couldn't understand his grunting %#!

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word dude is comedy

Finally caught up on all the episodes. Cant wait for next weeks episode
pimp.gif

Btw is there any significance to the ticking clock sound in the background whenever they show Nelson in his room? Im sure it has no relevance and is probably just some clock in his room but Ive noticed it every episode that they showed him in his room and thought someone else might have heard it.

Finally caught up on all the episodes. Cant wait for next weeks episode
pimp.gif

Btw is there any significance to the ticking clock sound in the background whenever they show Nelson in his room? Im sure it has no relevance and is probably just some clock in his room but Ive noticed it every episode that they showed him in his room and thought someone else might have heard it.

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

He has moments where he forgets what he looks like (remember the opening scene where he's on the beach w. the girl)...then when he passes a mirror, he realizes the reality of what he has become since the war. 

GREAT episode....this is quickly becoming my favorite show on TV. 

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

He has moments where he forgets what he looks like (remember the opening scene where he's on the beach w. the girl)...then when he passes a mirror, he realizes the reality of what he has become since the war. 

GREAT episode....this is quickly becoming my favorite show on TV. 

Is there anywhere to catch old episodes.  I was without HBO for 3-4 weeks missed some episodes.  I can catch the most recent one, but I missed "Home", "Hold Me in Paradise" and "Belle Femme". 

Is there anywhere to catch old episodes.  I was without HBO for 3-4 weeks missed some episodes.  I can catch the most recent one, but I missed "Home", "Hold Me in Paradise" and "Belle Femme". 

Back
Top Bottom