Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

eek.gif
@ the mayor being Jimmy's pops. Did NOT expect that.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Nuck & Margaret confrontation.

This dude Richard has no heart, tin man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Who was poisoning Jimmy's old man?

Seems as though it was Jimmy's mom, Gillian.  At first I thought it was Nucky, but the end made it lean towards her when her and Jimmy were talking.

Didn't expect that dude to be his dad based on his age, but damn.  He was 54 and she was 13? 
sick.gif
  Guess it was commonplace in those days.

I just had that weird feeling Van Alden was going to drown dude when he asked the priest if he could relieve Sebso of his sins, but damn.  Dude is cold blooded.

And when Harrow was talking about offing the mom, sister, and brother who aren't even involved like it was no big deal.  That dude is on another level to say the very least.

Finally, Margaret taking a stand and leaving Nuck.  Still think she has a lot to say in terms of the series overall.

And I also thought that was no way Angela was going to be able to escape to Paris, but the photographer's wife deaded her hard. 

Very good episode, and the finale sizes up to be even better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Who was poisoning Jimmy's old man?

Seems as though it was Jimmy's mom, Gillian.  At first I thought it was Nucky, but the end made it lean towards her when her and Jimmy were talking.

Didn't expect that dude to be his dad based on his age, but damn.  He was 54 and she was 13? 
sick.gif
  Guess it was commonplace in those days.

I just had that weird feeling Van Alden was going to drown dude when he asked the priest if he could relieve Sebso of his sins, but damn.  Dude is cold blooded.

And when Harrow was talking about offing the mom, sister, and brother who aren't even involved like it was no big deal.  That dude is on another level to say the very least.

Finally, Margaret taking a stand and leaving Nuck.  Still think she has a lot to say in terms of the series overall.

And I also thought that was no way Angela was going to be able to escape to Paris, but the photographer's wife deaded her hard. 

Very good episode, and the finale sizes up to be even better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Van Alden is a maniac. I have a feeling that nucky's brother is going to try and ruin the upcoming election. I can't wait for the finale next week.

Van Alden is a maniac. I have a feeling that nucky's brother is going to try and ruin the upcoming election. I can't wait for the finale next week.

I'm almost certain that Michael Shannon (guy playing Van Alden) will win an Emmy next year for best supporting actor. I called it first ( I believe) the way he plays Van Alden is just phenomenal. Another dope episode, sad to know its going to end next week, I cant get enough of this show.

I'm almost certain that Michael Shannon (guy playing Van Alden) will win an Emmy next year for best supporting actor. I called it first ( I believe) the way he plays Van Alden is just phenomenal. Another dope episode, sad to know its going to end next week, I cant get enough of this show.

I thought this episode was somewhat boring.. I'm expecting the season finale to be action packed though.

Can't believe this season is ending already, it went by so quick.

I thought this episode was somewhat boring.. I'm expecting the season finale to be action packed though.

Can't believe this season is ending already, it went by so quick.

Epic 1st season IMO. was pretty crazy to find out that the commodore is Jimmy's pops & i think it def was Gillian who tried to poison him; if you watch the beginning of the scene where Jimmy tells his mom that he's still lived, she said she was surprised. If that didnt give it away, then i dont know what will.

And is Rothestein's lawyer trying to get AR to pop some people out in Chicago? was a little shocked to hear that.

and i had feeling Nucky was gonna give his brother the boot too. . .

Epic 1st season IMO. was pretty crazy to find out that the commodore is Jimmy's pops & i think it def was Gillian who tried to poison him; if you watch the beginning of the scene where Jimmy tells his mom that he's still lived, she said she was surprised. If that didnt give it away, then i dont know what will.

And is Rothestein's lawyer trying to get AR to pop some people out in Chicago? was a little shocked to hear that.

and i had feeling Nucky was gonna give his brother the boot too. . .

Back
Top Bottom