Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Is there anywhere to catch old episodes.  I was without HBO for 3-4 weeks missed some episodes.  I can catch the most recent one, but I missed "Home", "Hold Me in Paradise" and "Belle Femme". 
On Demand if u have Comcast, if not, just download em online or stream em. I got all 10 eps so far on my laptop since I don't have HBO anymore.

Is there anywhere to catch old episodes.  I was without HBO for 3-4 weeks missed some episodes.  I can catch the most recent one, but I missed "Home", "Hold Me in Paradise" and "Belle Femme". 
On Demand if u have Comcast, if not, just download em online or stream em. I got all 10 eps so far on my laptop since I don't have HBO anymore.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

eek.gif
There been 10 eps already?! This show flies.

And Negative on Van Alden being the most intriguing character.  Harrow takes that one.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

eek.gif
There been 10 eps already?! This show flies.

And Negative on Van Alden being the most intriguing character.  Harrow takes that one.

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I finally realized where I knew Van Alden from. He's the redneck from Bad Boys II.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

hes also the redneck from 8 mile

eek.gif
eek.gif
 Hell yeah, he's the one that's blowing out Rabbit's mom's back right?

laugh.gif

Here's his clips 8 Mile, Bad Boys 2, and other clips..
can't embed this one due to yt account preference...

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I finally realized where I knew Van Alden from. He's the redneck from Bad Boys II.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

hes also the redneck from 8 mile

eek.gif
eek.gif
 Hell yeah, he's the one that's blowing out Rabbit's mom's back right?

laugh.gif

Here's his clips 8 Mile, Bad Boys 2, and other clips..
can't embed this one due to yt account preference...

Finally got to watch last week's episode.

Glad to see some development in Al's character for sure. 

Van Alden gets creepier and creepier by the episode, smashing Nuck's sloppy seconds.  Dude is twisted.

Jimmy stays with the
pimp.gif
when he shot that guy in the head.

Only 2 more left...
eyes.gif

Finally got to watch last week's episode.

Glad to see some development in Al's character for sure. 

Van Alden gets creepier and creepier by the episode, smashing Nuck's sloppy seconds.  Dude is twisted.

Jimmy stays with the
pimp.gif
when he shot that guy in the head.

Only 2 more left...
eyes.gif

‘Paris Green‘

Synopsis - Margaret confronts Nucky about his share in the death of her late husband; The escape to Paris leaves Jimmy exposed; And it seems like Agent Alden is planning a last minute’s job for his guys.

Clip

‘Paris Green‘

Synopsis - Margaret confronts Nucky about his share in the death of her late husband; The escape to Paris leaves Jimmy exposed; And it seems like Agent Alden is planning a last minute’s job for his guys.

Clip

eek.gif
@ the mayor being Jimmy's pops. Did NOT expect that.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Nuck & Margaret confrontation.

This dude Richard has no heart, tin man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom