Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

"Well, I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it."
eek.gif
Jimmy is ruthless.

Doyle's off screen chuckle when Jimmy said he slammed his hand into the icebox was great.
laugh.gif

"Well, I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it."
eek.gif
Jimmy is ruthless.

Doyle's off screen chuckle when Jimmy said he slammed his hand into the icebox was great.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Monday Night, The show is loosely based on facts. Meaning they will deviate away from reality from time to time for dramatic effects.

Also when Jimmy's son pointed at the pic and said "Thats mommys kissing friend", the picture he pointed to was a pic of the photographer and his wife. I think that the person the kid was referring to was actually the photographers wife. Like any normal person Jimmy assumed the kid was talking about the guy and so her went on to bust his %#+.

We seen them two broads kiss countless time, but we've never seen her kiss the phtographer. Maybe just once if that.

That scene at the temple was dope. Very symbolic of Capone becoming the man that we all know he becomes.
I think that was pretty obvious. 
For everyone crying about "Spoilers" I cannot believe you've never heard of these characters or seen movies like The Untouchables and MOBSTERS.

Al Capone does convert to a JEW which spearheads his eventual chokehold on Chicago.

Originally Posted by Diego

Monday Night, The show is loosely based on facts. Meaning they will deviate away from reality from time to time for dramatic effects.

Also when Jimmy's son pointed at the pic and said "Thats mommys kissing friend", the picture he pointed to was a pic of the photographer and his wife. I think that the person the kid was referring to was actually the photographers wife. Like any normal person Jimmy assumed the kid was talking about the guy and so her went on to bust his %#+.

We seen them two broads kiss countless time, but we've never seen her kiss the phtographer. Maybe just once if that.

That scene at the temple was dope. Very symbolic of Capone becoming the man that we all know he becomes.
I think that was pretty obvious. 
For everyone crying about "Spoilers" I cannot believe you've never heard of these characters or seen movies like The Untouchables and MOBSTERS.

Al Capone does convert to a JEW which spearheads his eventual chokehold on Chicago.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

This English II Honors a** broad, Mrs. Shroeder!!!...

Jezzabelle be using all the SAT Verbal words in complete sentences...
laugh.gif

Chick is too smart for her own good!...
THIS

Shorty's been annoying me lately.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

This English II Honors a** broad, Mrs. Shroeder!!!...

Jezzabelle be using all the SAT Verbal words in complete sentences...
laugh.gif

Chick is too smart for her own good!...
THIS

Shorty's been annoying me lately.

Van Alden was beating the brakes off of Lucy....................then he crumbled.
laugh.gif
I wonder if Jimmy will ever know that his baby mama goes both ways. Nucky needs to get rid of Schroeder before she throws a monkey wrench into his plans. Nucky needs to hook his assistant up with a pay raise for saving his life. I can't wait for next week.

Van Alden was beating the brakes off of Lucy....................then he crumbled.
laugh.gif
I wonder if Jimmy will ever know that his baby mama goes both ways. Nucky needs to get rid of Schroeder before she throws a monkey wrench into his plans. Nucky needs to hook his assistant up with a pay raise for saving his life. I can't wait for next week.

Last nights episode was soooo dope. Jimmy went G status on one of the D'Allesio (sp?) brothers.
pimp.gif

I think Ms. Shroeder is starting to realize that she is being used by Nucky for the party. She's got some dirt on him though, so it will be interesting to see if and when she uses that as leverage.

The Van Alden scenes came out of nowhere though. As soon as he walked into the brothel I thought he was going to try and get Lucy to bash Nucky, but instead he starts taking shots and giving back shots.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As always, I can't wait for the next two weeks. Series has exceeded my expectations so far.

Last nights episode was soooo dope. Jimmy went G status on one of the D'Allesio (sp?) brothers.
pimp.gif

I think Ms. Shroeder is starting to realize that she is being used by Nucky for the party. She's got some dirt on him though, so it will be interesting to see if and when she uses that as leverage.

The Van Alden scenes came out of nowhere though. As soon as he walked into the brothel I thought he was going to try and get Lucy to bash Nucky, but instead he starts taking shots and giving back shots.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As always, I can't wait for the next two weeks. Series has exceeded my expectations so far.

Yo, Nucky was dumb shook when Jimmy and Omar went in on them two dudes.

if u look at his face, he had that "these mofos is crazy" look.

How can anyone hate this show??? It's so addictive and it has the right dose of everything (drama, suspense,, action, a little comedy)
pimp.gif

How can anyone hate this show??? It's so addictive and it has the right dose of everything (drama, suspense,, action, a little comedy)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he still might use her to get at Nucky.  Thats still up in the air.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

"these mofos is crazy and they're on my side, yessss"

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

"these mofos is crazy and they're on my side, yessss"

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea but it all depends on how far deep he goes. He might get in too deep and just say "++## it" U see Agent Sepso(sp?) poppin cats after takin a leak. Didn't even wash his hands and murked bull, so disrespectful
laugh.gif

I'm still waitin for Mike Doyle to get his, he seems a lil to shiesty for me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea but it all depends on how far deep he goes. He might get in too deep and just say "++## it" U see Agent Sepso(sp?) poppin cats after takin a leak. Didn't even wash his hands and murked bull, so disrespectful
laugh.gif

I'm still waitin for Mike Doyle to get his, he seems a lil to shiesty for me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

or nucky use her to keep tabs on him
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom