Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

I finally caught up this weekend in time to watch tonights episode. This show is too gangsta
pimp.gif

I've avoided this thread because I wasn't up to date but one thing I gotta say is Jimmy is the man. Handled that photographer situation properly
smokin.gif

and Nuckys JO is tooooooooo sexy...even with the bush

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Another thing is, if this is based on facts, Luciano wins in the end
knowing who lives, kind of ruins some of the scenes.
I really enjoyed the last scene 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

knowing who lives, kind of ruins some of the scenes.
I really enjoyed the last scene 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Jimmy is definitely a full on G right now -- "what, you going to kill me for mouthing off? Well, I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it -- bang." 

Dude don't give a !%@@. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Jimmy is definitely a full on G right now -- "what, you going to kill me for mouthing off? Well, I wasn't going to, but you kind of talked me into it -- bang." 

Dude don't give a !%@@. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
no he doesn't...

rothstein gets murked, luciano and lansky take over nyc...

Spoiler [+]
no he doesn't...

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Best show on TV, hands down.

Truth, I love when a show can tell a story through a whole season and slowly build to a climax in the same way The Wire did.

Can't wait to see next weeks episode. I do wanna see more of Chalky though.

Truth, I love when a show can tell a story through a whole season and slowly build to a climax in the same way The Wire did.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

This! Dope show. I love the progression of it as well. These last two episodes should be good!

Originally Posted by juggy4805

This! Dope show. I love the progression of it as well. These last two episodes should be good!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Spoiler [+]
no he doesn't...

Why would you say this and ruin the show for people who don't know the history

it's historical fact... it's been covered before in this very thread.  the whole discussion we had about meyer lansky's portrayal?  hell on the last page people are talking about rothstein etc. that's probably why mondaynightraw said what he said.  but my apologies, i should edit my post and put it in spoilers.  do the same with your quote?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Spoiler [+]
no he doesn't...

Why would you say this and ruin the show for people who don't know the history

it's historical fact... it's been covered before in this very thread.  the whole discussion we had about meyer lansky's portrayal?  hell on the last page people are talking about rothstein etc. that's probably why mondaynightraw said what he said.  but my apologies, i should edit my post and put it in spoilers.  do the same with your quote?

This dude Doyle laughs be havin me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only dude on the show that I like to hate because his character is straight comedy!...

This episode definately showed the maturity of Capone... that transistion from being all jokes to being about his business... seen through the Bar Mitzfah scene... (i lol 'd at the fake cigarette prank tho...
laugh.gif
)...

I knew something was up when Van Alden was trashing the room and then went and copped the drink... He was giving up on his morals, values, and principles for that moment...

Son had to get away from everything... the stuff with his wife, the realization that his supervisor was sabotaging the case and possibly employed by the man he's seeking to bring down...

The broad Lucy is BAD... gave son the slow strokes easy!...

I think its goina get more personal for Van Alden in the next episodes to come... Esp with the baptism scenes in the preview...

This English II Honors a** broad, Mrs. Shroeder!!!...

Jezzabelle be using all the SAT Verbal words in complete sentences...
laugh.gif

Chick is too smart for her own good!...

I can see her going crazy these last episodes gettin caught up in Nucky's affairs...

Esp. realizing how Nuck is just using her for leverage in the election/ Women's Rights/ etc...

Jimmy >>> *

Went crazy on the photographer!!... I prolly wouldn't have gone that far... I woulda went crazy on the girl for smeeking, but still...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3358qgw.gif

pimp.gif

This dude Doyle laughs be havin me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only dude on the show that I like to hate because his character is straight comedy!...

This episode definately showed the maturity of Capone... that transistion from being all jokes to being about his business... seen through the Bar Mitzfah scene... (i lol 'd at the fake cigarette prank tho...
laugh.gif
)...

I knew something was up when Van Alden was trashing the room and then went and copped the drink... He was giving up on his morals, values, and principles for that moment...

Son had to get away from everything... the stuff with his wife, the realization that his supervisor was sabotaging the case and possibly employed by the man he's seeking to bring down...

The broad Lucy is BAD... gave son the slow strokes easy!...

I think its goina get more personal for Van Alden in the next episodes to come... Esp with the baptism scenes in the preview...

This English II Honors a** broad, Mrs. Shroeder!!!...

Jezzabelle be using all the SAT Verbal words in complete sentences...
laugh.gif

Chick is too smart for her own good!...

I can see her going crazy these last episodes gettin caught up in Nucky's affairs...

Esp. realizing how Nuck is just using her for leverage in the election/ Women's Rights/ etc...

Jimmy >>> *

Went crazy on the photographer!!... I prolly wouldn't have gone that far... I woulda went crazy on the girl for smeeking, but still...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3358qgw.gif

pimp.gif

Great episode. Kind of mad the season is coming to a end.

Jimmy could become even more dangerous if his baby mother leaves with the boy.

Things in NYC will get interesting.

Great episode. Kind of mad the season is coming to a end.

Jimmy could become even more dangerous if his baby mother leaves with the boy.

Things in NYC will get interesting.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I thought ya man Nelson was gonna be doing some probing in that bar.
Little did I kno he had plans to probe something else. Dude is sick!
laugh.gif
@ Margaret tryna snatch her pic back from him.

I was weak at dudes creepy !#+ smile he gave her
roll.gif

Hell yea, this ep was another amazing one, and had random moments of straight comedy... I was dyin when Jimmy looks thru the viewfinder before he proceeds to stomp out the photographer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So many ill characters in this show, Jimmy is def one of em if not my fav

Chalky
pimp.gif

only 2 eps left!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I thought ya man Nelson was gonna be doing some probing in that bar.
Little did I kno he had plans to probe something else. Dude is sick!
laugh.gif
@ Margaret tryna snatch her pic back from him.

I was weak at dudes creepy !#+ smile he gave her
roll.gif

Hell yea, this ep was another amazing one, and had random moments of straight comedy... I was dyin when Jimmy looks thru the viewfinder before he proceeds to stomp out the photographer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So many ill characters in this show, Jimmy is def one of em if not my fav

Chalky
pimp.gif

only 2 eps left!

Monday Night, The show is loosely based on facts. Meaning they will deviate away from reality from time to time for dramatic effects.

Also when Jimmy's son pointed at the pic and said "Thats mommys kissing friend", the picture he pointed to was a pic of the photographer and his wife. I think that the person the kid was referring to was actually the photographers wife. Like any normal person Jimmy assumed the kid was talking about the guy and so her went on to bust his %#+.

We seen them two broads kiss countless time, but we've never seen her kiss the phtographer. Maybe just once if that.

That scene at the temple was dope. Very symbolic of Capone becoming the man that we all know he becomes.

Monday Night, The show is loosely based on facts. Meaning they will deviate away from reality from time to time for dramatic effects.

Also when Jimmy's son pointed at the pic and said "Thats mommys kissing friend", the picture he pointed to was a pic of the photographer and his wife. I think that the person the kid was referring to was actually the photographers wife. Like any normal person Jimmy assumed the kid was talking about the guy and so her went on to bust his %#+.

We seen them two broads kiss countless time, but we've never seen her kiss the phtographer. Maybe just once if that.

That scene at the temple was dope. Very symbolic of Capone becoming the man that we all know he becomes.

Back
Top Bottom