Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Damn body doubles, I have a guilty pleasure for Ms. Schroeder. Ole girls bush:pimp:
This.

Btw she just played the hell outta Nucky's girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Damn body doubles, I have a guilty pleasure for Ms. Schroeder. Ole girls bush:pimp:
This.

Btw she just played the hell outta Nucky's girl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
Nucky played her. She's nothing but a concubine!

Makes u retract ur previous statement. Nuck aint stupid. Take her out the hood to keep her out his way.

Tonights episode was OD in a good way.

laugh.gif

Makes u retract ur previous statement. Nuck aint stupid. Take her out the hood to keep her out his way.

Tonights episode was OD in a good way.

laugh.gif
Talking about Ms. Schroeder? I called that last week, although I thought she was playing Nucky too, doesn't appear that way.

Margaret with her hair down
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Talking about Ms. Schroeder? I called that last week, although I thought she was playing Nucky too, doesn't appear that way.

Margaret with her hair down
pimp.gif

^^^ Good ep tonight. Things definitely heated up. Jimmy definitely took things to the next level for Torrio. And Capone, total lose cannon. Even after the scene at the end, if I were Jimmy, I would never really trust him. I also like the scene with Nucky and Luciano.

^^^ Good ep tonight. Things definitely heated up. Jimmy definitely took things to the next level for Torrio. And Capone, total lose cannon. Even after the scene at the end, if I were Jimmy, I would never really trust him. I also like the scene with Nucky and Luciano.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Anyone care to explain Van Alden's creepyness at the end of the episode?

hell yea, I think thats just the way dude gets off...he really like schroder

hell yea, I think thats just the way dude gets off...he really like schroder

I think there is something more to why he is obsessing about her like that though. 

Pretty good ep tonight...things are definitely starting to heat up.

Jimmy doing work was awesome to see. 

I think there is something more to why he is obsessing about her like that though. 

Pretty good ep tonight...things are definitely starting to heat up.

Jimmy doing work was awesome to see. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Obsession?
He's a masochist. He gets off on hurting himself.
As for the show. Excellent episode. Great to see Jimmy put his dog tags on and use war strategy to prove himself in Chicago.

Al Capone is the kind of guy I hate in real life. If you're my enemy say so, if you're my friend act like it, but don't be in between. That kind of %%+$ will make you wanna strike first to avoid the knife in the back.

As far as Mrs. Shroeder, she's not done with her games. She's not stupid and is too ambitious to sit and be Nuck's call girl.

Lucky, what a dumb brick. He's definitely a liability for Rothstein. I was glad Nuck smacked him upside his head. Dude really doesn't know his place.

I definitely see Jimmy snapping more and getting colder in future episodes. I also think he's going to sever ties with Capone in some way whether that be by outranking him in the near future or just leaving Chicago all together. He's too smart to stick around and let Al plot on him. I don't buy that steak gift either. Dude is trying to soften Jimmy up...

Back
Top Bottom