Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

loved the episode
pimp.gif

Last night was literally one of the best eps.....

As stated earlier really good to see Jimmy putting in some work. I can seriously say I didn't see that coming at all. Even tho that is classic Martin Scorseze right there....
I'm a little disappointed in the relationship with Al and Jimmy. I honestly don't like Al as much as I hoped I would. I figured he would be much more intelligent. I guess I need to do more research on the real Capone but for some reason I always invisioned him as a smarter guy. I can already tell from this season that without Jimmy's hel Al really wont't make it too far. Plus dude can take a joke, I hate cats who can dish it out but can't take it when it comes back around...... "friends" huh

I wonder what will happen with Lucky and the mom (by the way I would smash Jimmys mom with no hesitation)...... I may have missed this but is Jimmy's wife off the show now? Did she run off with the photographer?

Last but not least random little fact..... Ms. Schroders new neighbor from the end is actually my step-moms neice, I never b=met her or nothing but it did make me appreciate my dads taste in white women lol.....
devil.gif

Last night was literally one of the best eps.....

As stated earlier really good to see Jimmy putting in some work. I can seriously say I didn't see that coming at all. Even tho that is classic Martin Scorseze right there....
I'm a little disappointed in the relationship with Al and Jimmy. I honestly don't like Al as much as I hoped I would. I figured he would be much more intelligent. I guess I need to do more research on the real Capone but for some reason I always invisioned him as a smarter guy. I can already tell from this season that without Jimmy's hel Al really wont't make it too far. Plus dude can take a joke, I hate cats who can dish it out but can't take it when it comes back around...... "friends" huh

I wonder what will happen with Lucky and the mom (by the way I would smash Jimmys mom with no hesitation)...... I may have missed this but is Jimmy's wife off the show now? Did she run off with the photographer?

Last but not least random little fact..... Ms. Schroders new neighbor from the end is actually my step-moms neice, I never b=met her or nothing but it did make me appreciate my dads taste in white women lol.....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Eh, I don't know lawdog.

He put his wife's picture down and placed Shroeder's picture right in front of him to get off. If he was punishing himself, why would he want to see her face?

Dude just likes to beat his back before he beats his meat.

I think he realizes that he has impure thoughts about Schroeder so hes doing this as a form of classical conditioning to "get rid" of these feelings for her.

Hes basically looking at the picture while hurting himself so that perhaps in the future anytime he sees her, he will always associate her image with pain, therefore getting rid of his desire for her.

Its an old pysychological thing I remember learning in high school.

I may just be reaching but anyone interested in this could just look up "classical conditioning".

That's exactly what I got from it.

roll.gif
@ ole girl's face when she realized she was a concubine.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Eh, I don't know lawdog.

He put his wife's picture down and placed Shroeder's picture right in front of him to get off. If he was punishing himself, why would he want to see her face?

Dude just likes to beat his back before he beats his meat.

I think he realizes that he has impure thoughts about Schroeder so hes doing this as a form of classical conditioning to "get rid" of these feelings for her.

Hes basically looking at the picture while hurting himself so that perhaps in the future anytime he sees her, he will always associate her image with pain, therefore getting rid of his desire for her.

Its an old pysychological thing I remember learning in high school.

I may just be reaching but anyone interested in this could just look up "classical conditioning".

That's exactly what I got from it.

roll.gif
@ ole girl's face when she realized she was a concubine.

Diego, now that you break it down to that science, you and lawdog1 may be right.

Forgot to mention that I'm glad that Nucky didn't wife up Shroeder, but he's still dumb for getting involved to that degree.

I also thought the Lysol and Margaret Sanger references were dope. Great detail.

Diego, now that you break it down to that science, you and lawdog1 may be right.

Forgot to mention that I'm glad that Nucky didn't wife up Shroeder, but he's still dumb for getting involved to that degree.

I also thought the Lysol and Margaret Sanger references were dope. Great detail.

Also, let it be noted that Margaret is very "fertile". She had a miscarriage when she was 16. She had better hope that lysol douch.e (NT blocks this word) works.

Also, let it be noted that Margaret is very "fertile". She had a miscarriage when she was 16. She had better hope that lysol douch.e (NT blocks this word) works.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

In some ways, she almost would be better off letting herself get knocked up.  It would give her some leverage over Nucky that she doesn't really have now.  But I suppose carrying an out-of-wedlock child doesn't really fit in with her mindset and values (although her values do seem to be a little flexible, depending on the situation) 

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

In some ways, she almost would be better off letting herself get knocked up.  It would give her some leverage over Nucky that she doesn't really have now.  But I suppose carrying an out-of-wedlock child doesn't really fit in with her mindset and values (although her values do seem to be a little flexible, depending on the situation) 

I guess its safe to say now that Jimmy's moms & Nuck def had a thing.
As if we aint already break it down, but u seen how tight he got wit Lucky?
laugh.gif

As if we aint already break it down, but u seen how tight he got wit Lucky?
laugh.gif

Oh I have no doubt Shroeder will get pregnant. Probably already is and don't know, saving up for a reveal in the finale.

Oh I have no doubt Shroeder will get pregnant. Probably already is and don't know, saving up for a reveal in the finale.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

i was thinkin nuck was his dad or nuck and jimmy's mom were related somehow but idk
"i think you can agree that greek-town belongs to us now"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that reminded me of the joker and the gangster scene from dark knight

also im guessin lucky gave jimmy's mom a serious std

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

i was thinkin nuck was his dad or nuck and jimmy's mom were related somehow but idk
"i think you can agree that greek-town belongs to us now"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that reminded me of the joker and the gangster scene from dark knight

also im guessin lucky gave jimmy's mom a serious std

Nucky is playing both Margaret and the JO....however, for as dumb as the JO is she is the only one (between her and Margaret) who realizes it.

There is some SERIOUS friction between Jimmy and Al Capone. You could see this building from the first couple of times the two of them linked up. Jimmy is a smart man, but Capone is a loose cannon.

Anyone pick up on the jealousy theme with many of the characters?

Jimmy & Capone
Margaret & the JO
Nucky & his brother

I got a feeling that one of those characters will eventually be the downfall of the other....

Back
Top Bottom