Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I liked the episode and did not think it was slow at all. There are my theories for what happened:
-Jimmy's mom knows she is getting old and her looks are fading. From Jimmy's story to the #*+$++ it seems she was always trying to get a man to marry her and it never worked out. Raising Jimmy was the only thing that she has ever done right and loves him to death because he was the only male in her life that never left her. Now she knows Jimmy is gone most likely forever, raising Jimmy's son is the only thing left in her life that will bring her joy. Remember before Jimmy went off to war everyone thought the he would end up being the man. She probably wants to spent the last days of her life repeating what use to bring here the most joy, raising her little boy.

-The photographer beating Jimmy's baby momma's box. I think she will leave, and Jimmy's mom will look after the son. The interesting thing is Luciano thinks Jimmy's mom is Jimmy's wife, and if she is raising the little boy alone it makes it look even more so. So when Luciano returns to Jersey he might still think Jimmy's mom is the wife and then putting her in danger will be the only way they could draw Jimmy back to Jersey. 

-Nucky's brother is going to be problems later on.Mrs. Schroeder

-Nucky realized that he can't play Mrs. Schroeder, he knows she could be problems in the future so keeping her close will be a more effective way of making sure she does interfere with business. Because I am sure Nucky realizes she figured out exactly who he is by now. 

-I don't have a negative view of Mrs. Schroeder's action, she fell for Nucky and when Nucky started to game her she did not take it and rollover she got him back. I mean his chick left Europe for a better life, ended up marry a drunk with no ambition who just got her pregnant and whooped her !$@ for years. I think she is in the "I ain't taking this $%@% another more mode" 

-The FBI agrent and Nucky's old girl are going to flip the @$%% out when they found out Nucky smashed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that he's also intrigued by the fact that she's very intelligent.  Remember the time when she delivered the dress and she rebuked an argument that one of his friends had for allowing alcohol.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I liked the episode and did not think it was slow at all. There are my theories for what happened:
-Jimmy's mom knows she is getting old and her looks are fading. From Jimmy's story to the #*+$++ it seems she was always trying to get a man to marry her and it never worked out. Raising Jimmy was the only thing that she has ever done right and loves him to death because he was the only male in her life that never left her. Now she knows Jimmy is gone most likely forever, raising Jimmy's son is the only thing left in her life that will bring her joy. Remember before Jimmy went off to war everyone thought the he would end up being the man. She probably wants to spent the last days of her life repeating what use to bring here the most joy, raising her little boy.

-The photographer beating Jimmy's baby momma's box. I think she will leave, and Jimmy's mom will look after the son. The interesting thing is Luciano thinks Jimmy's mom is Jimmy's wife, and if she is raising the little boy alone it makes it look even more so. So when Luciano returns to Jersey he might still think Jimmy's mom is the wife and then putting her in danger will be the only way they could draw Jimmy back to Jersey. 

-Nucky realized that he can't play Mrs. Schroeder, he knows she could be problems in the future so keeping her close will be a more effective way of making sure she does interfere with business. Because I am sure Nucky realizes she figured out exactly who he is by now. 

-I don't have a negative view of Mrs. Schroeder's action, she fell for Nucky and when Nucky started to game her she did not take it and rollover she got him back. I mean his chick left Europe for a better life, ended up marry a drunk with no ambition who just got her pregnant and whooped her !$@ for years. I think she is in the "I ain't taking this $%@% another more mode" 

-The FBI agrent and Nucky's old girl are going to flip the @$%% out when they found out Nucky smashed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think that he's also intrigued by the fact that she's very intelligent.  Remember the time when she delivered the dress and she rebuked an argument that one of his friends had for allowing alcohol.
Definitely.  Especially compared to his usual jump off.  You could see it in his face that Nucky was somewhat getting off on Schroeder schooling those dudes.  Can't blame Nucky for appreciating the intelligence.  Based on what we've seen so far, most of the people that he's dealing with on a regular basis are lacking in that department. 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely.  Especially compared to his usual jump off.  You could see it in his face that Nucky was somewhat getting off on Schroeder schooling those dudes.  Can't blame Nucky for appreciating the intelligence.  Based on what we've seen so far, most of the people that he's dealing with on a regular basis are lacking in that department. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

great episode. this show isn't "slow". it's got the same pace as the wire or sopranos

are there any likeable characters on this show? besides omar. they all have some serious faults from jimmy to schroder to nuck
You could say the same thing about the Sopranos.  There wasn't a regular character on that show that didn't have some pretty significant flaws.  Maybe you could say that Meadow and Carmella were more annoying than flawed, but either way, both were unlikeable at times.  Maybe that's how Terrance Winter likes to write characters.  Plus, it sort of stands to reason that criminals and those who associate with them might not be the best people. 

great episode. this show isn't "slow". it's got the same pace as the wire or sopranos

are there any likeable characters on this show? besides omar. they all have some serious faults from jimmy to schroder to nuck
You could say the same thing about the Sopranos.  There wasn't a regular character on that show that didn't have some pretty significant flaws.  Maybe you could say that Meadow and Carmella were more annoying than flawed, but either way, both were unlikeable at times.  Maybe that's how Terrance Winter likes to write characters.  Plus, it sort of stands to reason that criminals and those who associate with them might not be the best people. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Not to derail the thread - But No. Carmella was one of the WORST characters on the show.

HBO really likes to use alumni.

Not to derail the thread - But No. Carmella was one of the WORST characters on the show.

HBO really likes to use alumni.

i agree with you. i haaaaated carmela, AJ, and most of Tony's people

i agree with you. i haaaaated carmela, AJ, and most of Tony's people

Great episode, Nucky is the man, it was just a matter of time before him and Mrs. Schroeder got together. Its easy to see that she snitched because she was upset with him.... Eli is so jealous, wonder if hes gonna turn out to be a problem.

Great episode, Nucky is the man, it was just a matter of time before him and Mrs. Schroeder got together. Its easy to see that she snitched because she was upset with him.... Eli is so jealous, wonder if hes gonna turn out to be a problem.

just watched the preview for tomorrowss ep and it looks intense... always anticipating Sunday nights for this show
pimp.gif

just watched the preview for tomorrowss ep and it looks intense... always anticipating Sunday nights for this show
pimp.gif

Didn't take long for him to smash Jimmy's mother.

laugh.gif
at him finding out that was his mother and not his wife.

Mrs. Schroeder got Nucky eating from the palm of her hand or should I say box? He's a sucker.

Nucky's JO isn't stupid at all. She knows what's going on b/w the two.

Didn't take long for him to smash Jimmy's mother.

laugh.gif
at him finding out that was his mother and not his wife.

Mrs. Schroeder got Nucky eating from the palm of her hand or should I say box? He's a sucker.

Nucky's JO isn't stupid at all. She knows what's going on b/w the two.

Back
Top Bottom