Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by General Johnson

TheHealthInspector wrote:

please,  shroeders way better than that ho hes always with, fed is gonna be real madd if he finds out nuckys smashing
laugh.gif

For what he's involved in he needs a woman that's going to stay in her lane and play/be dumb.
Shroeder is the kind of woman who will eventually want more and more attention and money and that will cost Nucky in the long run. I mean look at how she started the relationship off. Her character is questionable.

-She was only with prohibition because her husband was a drunk gave her KOs and knocked her up with make up sex as a reward for taking beatings like a champ

-She went to Nucky begging early trying to disguise it as "looking for work" 
grin.gif
 knowing damn well she was trying to slang some P

-She knows that Nucky had her husband killed and is only playing dumb to better her position

-She's a thief

-She woke up early on some psycho skit to bake dude some bread and got butt hurt when he didn't want it 
laugh.gif

She's trouble I tell ya...

Now she's trouble but I disagree with your reasoning. Once she saw the good life, she knew that Nucky wasn't the person that she originally met. Her views on him were corrupted from that point.
i can imagine people wondering where jimmy's baby moms was going...

%++# was +!#@$% the photographer and he knew it.
He knew from the picture and the look in her eyes as well as how his son interacted with the photographer. That's why fathers don't like their wives/girlfriends/BMs bringing other men around their children, because they can be alienated.

I don't understand how you can disagree with my reasoning about her character.

Remember that big party she delivered the dress to? When she was questioned about her stance on prohibition,
what did she say? Her answer showed that she wasn't even sold on the idea that you could stop people from doing
what they want, which to me, means she had hidden motives for being involved in the first place.

She's an opportunist and will prove to be far from innocent.

Remember that big party she delivered the dress to? When she was questioned about her stance on prohibition,
what did she say? Her answer showed that she wasn't even sold on the idea that you could stop people from doing
what they want, which to me, means she had hidden motives for being involved in the first place.

laugh.gif
I disagreed because you said sling some P. The only person who worked in the household, her husband, was brutally murdered. That's where I disagreed. I share your sentiment that she is an opportunist. There's a reason she stole the dress at the end of last week's episode.

laugh.gif
I disagreed because you said sling some P. The only person who worked in the household, her husband, was brutally murdered. That's where I disagreed. I share your sentiment that she is an opportunist. There's a reason she stole the dress at the end of last week's episode.

What hidden motive could she have for being involved?
She was the victim of abuse by a drunken husband. What more motive does she need to be against it? Her knowing that it can never fully be stopped just means shes still realistic about the whole situation.

I still think her actions were innocent at first, her introdcution into Nucky's world will slowly remove all innocence.

She was the victim of abuse by a drunken husband. What more motive does she need to be against it? Her knowing that it can never fully be stopped just means shes still realistic about the whole situation.

I still think her actions were innocent at first, her introdcution into Nucky's world will slowly remove all innocence.

Man I knew jimmy's ol' lady was gonna do herself from beginning. She kept saying she loved him to no response and then tried to kiss him and he dodged, she knew she wasn't worth a damn anymore, smh. I'm still lovin the show despite the slow pace, but it has to be slow to truly take it all in. SN: Jimmy's mom can get it. (Anyone else notice shes kinda off her rocker though? I'm thinkin she might snag the kid up.)

Man I knew jimmy's ol' lady was gonna do herself from beginning. She kept saying she loved him to no response and then tried to kiss him and he dodged, she knew she wasn't worth a damn anymore, smh. I'm still lovin the show despite the slow pace, but it has to be slow to truly take it all in. SN: Jimmy's mom can get it. (Anyone else notice shes kinda off her rocker though? I'm thinkin she might snag the kid up.)

I knew the ho was gonna kill herself when Jimmy didn't kiss her like she wanted to.

I was gonna say the episode sucked but the last 10 mins
pimp.gif

I knew the ho was gonna kill herself when Jimmy didn't kiss her like she wanted to.

I was gonna say the episode sucked but the last 10 mins
pimp.gif

After all Nucky has done for her she goes behind his back. Scandalous trick.

I'm guessing that Nucky is going to play her and since she knows all the women envy her for knowing Nucky she is going to use her status to rise to the top. When she finds out she is getting played she is going to use her new acquired power to bring Nucky down.

Its the role of women in Scorsese films really. 

After all Nucky has done for her she goes behind his back. Scandalous trick.

I'm guessing that Nucky is going to play her and since she knows all the women envy her for knowing Nucky she is going to use her status to rise to the top. When she finds out she is getting played she is going to use her new acquired power to bring Nucky down.

Its the role of women in Scorsese films really. 

Originally Posted by Diego

She wanted status and power. Her "in" or stated (verbal or not) reason for being part of the movement was her drunk husband, but I suspect she really desires to be leading the meetings rather than sitting in the audience. Her trumping of the other woman's bath tub gin story shows that she's a one-upper and wants to be noticed.

Add to that the way she behaved at that party and her stealing that slip (obviously so Nucky could see it before he smashed, after devouring her irresistible baked goods
laugh.gif
). She likes the spotlight and envies Nucky's woman. She will definitely go at Nucky's main. I see that coming.

I just don't think she's all that innocent. I think she was riding with her husband due to the circumstances, but she was silently waiting for the right opportunity to jump ship. Hopefully they'll get into her back story a little more so I can see if I'm right or not. But she's no church mouse, that's for sure. The way she was piping up at the party and not shy about her opinion also showed me that she's not all she seems...

EDIT:

And who knows what reason her husband had for being a drunk. He did notice the money and make that connection real quick...

Originally Posted by Diego

She wanted status and power. Her "in" or stated (verbal or not) reason for being part of the movement was her drunk husband, but I suspect she really desires to be leading the meetings rather than sitting in the audience. Her trumping of the other woman's bath tub gin story shows that she's a one-upper and wants to be noticed.

Add to that the way she behaved at that party and her stealing that slip (obviously so Nucky could see it before he smashed, after devouring her irresistible baked goods
laugh.gif
). She likes the spotlight and envies Nucky's woman. She will definitely go at Nucky's main. I see that coming.

I just don't think she's all that innocent. I think she was riding with her husband due to the circumstances, but she was silently waiting for the right opportunity to jump ship. Hopefully they'll get into her back story a little more so I can see if I'm right or not. But she's no church mouse, that's for sure. The way she was piping up at the party and not shy about her opinion also showed me that she's not all she seems...

EDIT:

And who knows what reason her husband had for being a drunk. He did notice the money and make that connection real quick...

Any of yall think that jimmy's mom wantsto raise his son becuase she wants to "get it right " this time
schroeder bout to either play nucky or get played either way her cred is gonna be questioned by the womens group.
nucky brother gonna be a wildcard the rest of the way especially after the dinner
why is the FBI guy so dang creepy.....

Any of yall think that jimmy's mom wantsto raise his son becuase she wants to "get it right " this time
schroeder bout to either play nucky or get played either way her cred is gonna be questioned by the womens group.
nucky brother gonna be a wildcard the rest of the way especially after the dinner
why is the FBI guy so dang creepy.....

Back
Top Bottom