Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

^ LOL
laugh.gif
she's too smart tho... she knows he's after her son

Great episode. Liked how they went with so many different story lines and managed them so well.

Jimmy's mom knows the deal. Whether she likes Lucky for real or not her son over some gangster.

What's funny to me is Lucky is probably still thinking this is Jimmy's wife and not his moms.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
:angry: Al all at the same time.

Great episode. Liked how they went with so many different story lines and managed them so well.

Jimmy's mom knows the deal. Whether she likes Lucky for real or not her son over some gangster.

What's funny to me is Lucky is probably still thinking this is Jimmy's wife and not his moms.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dude has the clap too, so best that she stay away from him.

--- i was waiting for ole girl to confront mrs schroeder on the dance floor, but I guess she was preparing for her birthday suit.

--- is nucky going to see mrs schroeder in that garment that she "borrowed"?

--- can't wait til we finally get a sense of when Jimmy knows where he's headed again...from his mindstate he's just passing through Chicago.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i love this portrayal of al and the guy who plays him, "it happened to me and im still beautiful" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and him shooting the pillow
laugh.gif

I was surprised at the sympathetic Al - then he comes out with that line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dude has the clap too, so best that she stay away from him.

--- i was waiting for ole girl to confront mrs schroeder on the dance floor, but I guess she was preparing for her birthday suit.

--- is nucky going to see mrs schroeder in that garment that she "borrowed"?

--- can't wait til we finally get a sense of when Jimmy knows where he's headed again...from his mindstate he's just passing through Chicago.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i love this portrayal of al and the guy who plays him, "it happened to me and im still beautiful" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and him shooting the pillow
laugh.gif

I was surprised at the sympathetic Al - then he comes out with that line.
laugh.gif

"Only a blind man would fall in love with a w.hore."

Didn't think she would commit suicide though. I'll be interested to see if he wants to avenge her death by going after dude who gave her the buck 50.

As far as Mr. Neary getting arrested, a woman scorned
30t6p3b.gif

Jimmy's wife was definitely stepping out on him during the war. W.hore.

"Only a blind man would fall in love with a w.hore."

Didn't think she would commit suicide though. I'll be interested to see if he wants to avenge her death by going after dude who gave her the buck 50.

As far as Mr. Neary getting arrested, a woman scorned
30t6p3b.gif

Jimmy's wife was definitely stepping out on him during the war. W.hore.

Spoiler [+]
I really don't believe Nucky has feelings for Mrs. Schroeder, I think that's clear. My friend argues against that, but I think it's for her to keep her mouth shut from here on out. I do believe she has feelings for him too, unless shes faking it to rat him out again later on in the season.

Spoiler [+]
I really don't believe Nucky has feelings for Mrs. Schroeder, I think that's clear. My friend argues against that, but I think it's for her to keep her mouth shut from here on out. I do believe she has feelings for him too, unless shes faking it to rat him out again later on in the season.

I see Nucky's brother self destructing sometime soon. I always felt that he was a lil jealous of Nucky's power and kinda resented him.

Episode didn't have alot of action but it was good. Can't wait till Al rises to power
pimp.gif

I see Nucky's brother self destructing sometime soon. I always felt that he was a lil jealous of Nucky's power and kinda resented him.

Episode didn't have alot of action but it was good. Can't wait till Al rises to power
pimp.gif

Does Paz De La Huerta's nude streak continue in this episode? That's the only thing keeping me mildly entertained.

Does Paz De La Huerta's nude streak continue in this episode? That's the only thing keeping me mildly entertained.

Man, this thread has definitely slowed. I guess people are losing interest, but I still like the show a lot. This was a good episode. I guess Schroeder proves that even a strong woman is still just a woman. Making trouble for Nucky just because he wasn't paying enough attention to him. On another note, I had a feeling Peal wouldn't be around long, but I didn't think she'd take care of herself. Shame too. I thought she was cute.

Next week looks like a good one.

Man, this thread has definitely slowed. I guess people are losing interest, but I still like the show a lot. This was a good episode. I guess Schroeder proves that even a strong woman is still just a woman. Making trouble for Nucky just because he wasn't paying enough attention to him. On another note, I had a feeling Peal wouldn't be around long, but I didn't think she'd take care of herself. Shame too. I thought she was cute.

Next week looks like a good one.

Back
Top Bottom