Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

i love this portrayal of al and the guy who plays him, "it happened to me and im still beautiful" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and him shooting the pillow
laugh.gif

i love this portrayal of al and the guy who plays him, "it happened to me and im still beautiful" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and him shooting the pillow
laugh.gif

Good ep. Capone is crazy. Chalky doesn't mess around. Love the scene when he told the story about his daddy. Good stuff.

Good ep. Capone is crazy. Chalky doesn't mess around. Love the scene when he told the story about his daddy. Good stuff.

Great episode!

I love how you getting to see more of Capone's story. Chalky's too.

My dude Capone's whole aura is dope. The guy from Public Enemies was perfect for that role.

sick.gif
eek.gif
@ how that broad's face got carved up.

Great episode!

I love how you getting to see more of Capone's story. Chalky's too.

My dude Capone's whole aura is dope. The guy from Public Enemies was perfect for that role.

sick.gif
eek.gif
@ how that broad's face got carved up.

every time i see him on the screen I think he's still omar

what do you guys think about the title? i thought it was showing that schroder realized there will never be fairy tales to save her. that's whys she stole the dress. if you wanna make it you gotta take it.

what do you guys think about the title? i thought it was showing that schroder realized there will never be fairy tales to save her. that's whys she stole the dress. if you wanna make it you gotta take it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I dont think it was a dress tho. Looked like a teddy. Think shes about to do work
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I dont think it was a dress tho. Looked like a teddy. Think shes about to do work
nerd.gif

The whole Mrs. Schroder angle is very similar to Cinderella....u see the smirk she had after she stole the teddy? Deep down she wants in on Nucky's life....and she's what Nucky wants in a woman (stark contrast to his other chick...League of Nations
laugh.gif
).

In the Wire, Omar had the shotty....now he's got his daddy's tools...I love it
pimp.gif

Al Capone is a loose cannon, and him and Jimmy are gonna have a major conflict down the road. You could see that Jimmy was annoyed when all of them were bargaining about Greek Town, and Capone cut him off.

Good episode....

The whole Mrs. Schroder angle is very similar to Cinderella....u see the smirk she had after she stole the teddy? Deep down she wants in on Nucky's life....and she's what Nucky wants in a woman (stark contrast to his other chick...League of Nations
laugh.gif
).

In the Wire, Omar had the shotty....now he's got his daddy's tools...I love it
pimp.gif

Al Capone is a loose cannon, and him and Jimmy are gonna have a major conflict down the road. You could see that Jimmy was annoyed when all of them were bargaining about Greek Town, and Capone cut him off.

Good episode....

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

so whats good with Jimmy's mom and Lucky? i was thinkin the whole ep that Lucky was gonna off her
That's what I thought at first, when he followed her out of the apartment.  But basically she pretty much owned him in all of their interactions -- I guess Lucky liked it.   And, honestly, I was liking the vibe she had going on in that episode.  Its sometimes nice to get a woman who will tell you straight out what she wants -- especially when she's pretty hot.  The question for me is whether she's just playing Lucky to find out what he wants with Jimmy or whether she's really into him.   

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

so whats good with Jimmy's mom and Lucky? i was thinkin the whole ep that Lucky was gonna off her
That's what I thought at first, when he followed her out of the apartment.  But basically she pretty much owned him in all of their interactions -- I guess Lucky liked it.   And, honestly, I was liking the vibe she had going on in that episode.  Its sometimes nice to get a woman who will tell you straight out what she wants -- especially when she's pretty hot.  The question for me is whether she's just playing Lucky to find out what he wants with Jimmy or whether she's really into him.   

Back
Top Bottom