Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Just picked up my brother's and my pair. I hope the crazy lady who was replying to me on here get her pair, for her son lol. You know who you are :lol:

I got the "We received your order email....." then the "Your Estimated Delivery: 12/18/2012" I guess I'm waiting on the shipment confirmation? You guys think I'm good. Copped off NDC btw.

not sure tho, they might have more but definitely not like the pics above with wall of stocks laying around (
sick.gif
no love for the bay area), but who knows, still better to keep an eye on em
Yea, fosho, this was my 1st time got the rsvp there. I expected there would be ppl lining up or waiting around, but none of that, I just took the elevator, walked up to the cashier, picked up my shoes and left, real smooth process.
no love for the bay fareal damn 
mean.gif
  online i couldnt catch a break i was glued to the computer screen waiting to add to cart...aint get ****

Waiting on the call from a Jimmy Jazz about 50 miles away with a small restock headed there way either this afternoon or Monday. Fingers crossed. If not I'm just gonna double up on XIs and sell or trade on of those.

Actually the quality on these r pretty good other than some extra glue stains. The upper foam is pretty flawless, kinda like the electrolime, not like the metallic red that dings and bumps all over the foam.

most of the stores that got the pinks didn't get the stealths, i guess Nike weren't kidding when they said limited limit 1 per person
grin.gif

I heard my local HOH got a total of 22 pairs which seems pretty low. They usually get the most stock shoes on every release too.

Think this got mentioned but I noticed the quality in these looks pretty good. None of those pin hole dents like the Red and Pink releases. Like these a little more than I expected.

I wasn't able to get these bc of all the resellers. Smh
mean.gif
 Don't blame others for your own failures hahaha e-Camp harder, research better/more at your local spots. 

That pic up there is dope, cant wait till mine get here 
nthat.gif

Man thanks for posting real life pics of these shoes *reener and foamposite XI*...i can't wait to get mine.. was contemplating if i should keep or sell, but ultimately came to the decision to wear the **** out of these

Last edited:
Ended up getting a size 12 from Kicks USA on South Street in Philly.  The bul in front of me got the only 13 they had in stock, and they didnt have a 14.  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

copped from jimmy jazz at 3 pm today. my brother called me and said they had my size so i copped.

i wasn't even about to deal with the online stress.

I had been on a good streak with shoe releases online. Even was able double and triple cop on some occasions, but struck out on eastbay and NDC. It is, what it is...I will pay reseller price for these if there is no restock. The shoe that I have been waiting on is the XI's which I have always had to get from a reseller. It will be hard to get those for retail. This morning showed me how hard it is to get these. I waited with NS twitter and eastbay up and added to cart right at 7 CST with no luck. Congrats to those who got these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom