Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

The shoe game is just that A GAME.  Your in competition with people online...with people in lines....with raffles and lotteries...almost half the people are reselling....this is what being a sneakerhead has become?  Next week with the next hyped release it starts all over...welcome to the real world Neo, where people get excited to spend 200.00 or more on sneakers... we are all guilty of the hype.. the reselling the compulsive and excessive buying, all of it.  Soon nike will have so many twitter followers their servers will crash with every release and they will go to some kinda lottery as well.  Today was a just a taste... half the guys are screaming easy cop... when the other half like me got the sold out page and when the page came up the shoes were already sold out.  And of course the cool greys will sell out tomm. as well since all those who missed out on these will be trying to get something to ease the loss...Nike marketing at its best...

Last edited:
The shoe game is just that A GAME.  Your in competition with people online...with people in lines....with raffles and lotteries...almost half the people are reselling....this is what being a sneakerhead has become?  Next week with the next hyped release it starts all over...welcome to the real world Neo, where people get excited to spend 200.00 or more on sneakers... we are all guilty of the hype.. the reselling the compulsive and excessive buying, all of it.  Soon nike will have so many twitter followers their servers will crash with every release and they will go to some kinda lottery as well.  Today was a just a taste... half the guys are screaming easy cop... when the other half like me got the sold out page and when the page came up the shoes were already sold out.  And of course they cool greys will sell out tomm. as well since all those who missed out on these will be trying to get something to ease the loss...Nike marketing at its best...
Amen.

About 50 pairs in the city.

Got my size 9.

Went there 2h30 before the opening, if I went there 20 minutes before the opening, I would still have my pair :lol:

FEELS GOOD.

Congrats to those that got their pair(s).

EastbayRep - Ray
 I was on your site watching from 2 minutes prior counting the seconds down until the "add to cart" button appeared on the screen. As soon as I clicked it already said all sizes are in cart blah blah and never changed

Unfortunately, the item you ordered is out of stock, and your order (#) had to be cancelled. You will not be charged for this order. The pending authorization on your account will drop, releasing those funds back into your available account balance. This usually takes 2-3 business days.

So stupid...

I woke up at 8:10 and said to hell with it because I knew I had no chance and took my *** to work.

I still have the pro's from the 2000's and I have two pairs of 07's DS.

I really wanted these though!

Hope I can score a pair for less than $500

I woke up at 8:10 and said to hell with it because I knew I had no chance and took my *** to work.
I still have the pro's from the 2000's and I have two pairs of 07's DS.
I really wanted these though!
Hope I can score a pair for less than $500
You definitely will be able to get a pair less than $500, I wonder where resellers get these kind of numbers from.

The thirst will die down in a couple weeks or so.

Another L for me today.... I swear I havent been able to copp from ndc and eastbay since the concords... smh

i got a sz 10 but i need an 9.5

joints look clean the funny thing is when i went to pick up my size i could of asked for my true size casue the cashier lady asked what size i should of said 9.5 but i didnt want to mess anyone over

Last edited:
i got a sz 10 but i need an 9.5
joints look clean the funny thing is when i went to pick up my size i could of asked for my true size casue the cashier lady asked what size i should of said 9.5 but i didnt want to mess anyone over

you can fit a 10 easy..im a true 9.5 narrow feet and i wear 10's in these and kobe V's, lebron VIII's v1. though i wear size 9 for roshe runs

Why every release people come in here saying they copped with ease... no you didn't... you got lucky... and probably 75% of ya'll saying it probably didn't even get them but just want to come in here and say that anyway smh.

Because if sometimes if you get through online, there's little to no hassle.

Missed the Re-RSVP at NT Seattle.

Had a damn near full size run too. 
mean.gif

Just gonna check the market tomorrow after work..

If any NT was at Nike Chicago this morning, I was the guy in the Concords picking up shoes for his sister.

Back
Top Bottom