Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Just Called To Check On My Order And Apparently They Are Having Issues With Order Status On Recently Placed Items When Using Internet Explorer :wink:

If Your Order Status Hasn't Changed Any, You May Want To Try Looking At Your Order History Using A Different Browser Type.....

Just picked mine up at ntsf, good thing I checked the 1st pair, there was a big scuff/glue stain (size of a thumb) on the right shoe left side toe box area. So the chick grabbed me another pair, and she said that was the last pair in size 11. Fortunately, this pair was much better. Seems like they really don't have that much in stock, I peeked inside the curtain, there were may be 10-12 pairs left for pick up.

Just picked mine up at ntsf, good thing I checked the 1st pair, there was a big scuff/glue stain (size of a thumb) on the right shoe left side toe box area. So the chick grabbed me another pair, and she said that was the last pair in size 11. Fortunately, this pair was much better. Seems like they really don't have that much in stock, I peeked inside the curtain, there were may be 10-12 pairs left for pick up.
so no re-rsvp then?

Is resale high on these? Was able to get a 12 on jj barring a cancellation
Jimmy cancelled my order.
Unfortunately, the item you ordered is out of stock, and your order (#) had to be cancelled. You will not be charged for this order. The pending authorization on your account will drop, releasing those funds back into your available account balance. This usually takes 2-3 business days.
So stupid...
Thank you JimmyJazz, one reseller down
roll.gif

Picked up my 3 pair of foams, copped 1 for a friend and he met me at the NIKETOWN this morning.

There is a high chance for a re-RSVP for the NTNY so be on the look out. Most of the small sizes are gone though so it will be higher sizes almost no 12-13-14s were selling and i got off line at 8:30 nobody else there.

Heres a picture of the stock -- best i could take.

wow thats me in this pic :lol:
I remember seing you when you initially got on the line at NTNY.
went to Mercer to double up, heres a pic of their stock.
(This pic is after 25+ people copped)

About to head over there now. Twitter RSVP can be a gift or a curse. I've been hit and miss with NTSF, esp with the more limited releases I don't think I have won one yet :rolleyes

so no re-rsvp then?
not sure tho, they might have more but definitely not like the pics above with wall of stocks laying around ( :x no love for the bay area), but who knows, still better to keep an eye on em

About to head over there now. Twitter RSVP can be a gift or a curse. I've been hit and miss with NTSF, esp with the more limited releases I don't think I have won one yet :rolleyes
Yea, fosho, this was my 1st time got the rsvp there. I expected there would be ppl lining up or waiting around, but none of that, I just took the elevator, walked up to the cashier, picked up my shoes and left, real smooth process.

Finally!  Luck!  Caledl a local non big chain store and asked if they got a shipment in.  Lady said they did but couldn't tell me what sizes they had and that I'd have to come in and check.  Walked in and asked if they had my size and they did.  Imma happy camper now. 

Last edited:
Guy at my house of hoops said they had one of each size, not sure if thats true or not, but im glad i got mine.
happy.gif

Guy at my house of hoops said they had one of each size, not sure if thats true or not, but im glad i got mine. :D

Could be true.

A lot of stores got 1 full size run and a couple of double on some popular sizes.

They ALWAYS say that. Lookout for a restock Wednesday or really any day
And by restock, they mean that a few pairs pop up, which are most likely due to cancelled orders. There will probably not be a "restock" with a significant amount of pairs in a FSR. In fact, you probably won't know about the restock until some people on here have copped off it.

My pair from Niketown Seattle:

Like these a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom