Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I heard my local HOH got a total of 22 pairs which seems pretty low. They usually get the most stock shoes on every release too.
Serramonte? damn, and valley fair mall hoh only had 10 pairs as someone posted before. So total hoh pairs in the bay only had 32 pairs??? NTSF didn't have much either. I wonder how much stocks other retailers have? In addition to shady retailers like shoe palace, it just make that much harder to cop a pair around the bay. Bay area really got no foam love....... :smh:

Serramonte? damn, and valley fair mall hoh only had 10 pairs as someone posted before. So total hoh pairs in the bay only had 32 pairs??? NTSF didn't have much either. I wonder how much stocks other retailers have? In addition to shady retailers like shoe palace, it just make that much harder to cop a pair around the bay. Bay area really got no foam love.......
mean.gif
yea man shoe palace is shady as **** so is shiekh

Thanks for the quick feedback guys, repped!

I know in terms of market value I lose out, given how limited the DB line is. However, I wear everything in my collection and I see myself wearing the stealths MUCH more than the DB 9's..... I also think a part of it has to do with me still being salty over striking out everywhere online.

when i picked up my size 11 at NT Chicago this morning it looked like only 4 other size 11's on the list.. unless there was another page with more 11's but they usually group them together.

Last for a while: If anyone in the Pensacola,FL area needs a pair the Jimmy Jazz @ Cordova mall received a small restock an hour ago. Not sure of what sizes but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Man I almost forgot my twitter handle at pick up (i don't use twitter ever, only for these RSVPs)

had me stuttering and ****. :lol:

Thanks for the quick feedback guys, repped!

I know in terms of market value I lose out, given how limited the DB line is. However, I wear everything in my collection and I see myself wearing the stealths MUCH more than the DB 9's..... I also think a part of it has to do with me still being salty over striking out everywhere online.
You could possibly get Miami Vice 9's if you want them.

Any Tampa heads? I moved here recently. Question for future reference. I know (ghetto *****) University Mall got these in 3 stores (HOH, Footaction, and JJ). I did my research last week and didn't find anywhere else in Tampa that were getting these.
Am I missing something??

My girl and I got HOH raffles and struck out and I struck out online so I'm salty.

Last edited:
Picked up my 3 pair of foams, copped 1 for a friend and he met me at the NIKETOWN this morning.

There is a high chance for a re-RSVP for the NTNY so be on the look out. Most of the small sizes are gone though so it will be higher sizes almost no 12-13-14s were selling and i got off line at 8:30 nobody else there.

Heres a picture of the stock -- best i could take.

wow thats me in this pic :lol:
I remember seing you when you initially got on the line at NTNY.
went to Mercer to double up, heres a pic of their stock.
(This pic is after 25+ people copped)

Mercer is twitter RSVP right....they will def have a rersvp if that's the case

So last time to ask, just to be sure. I know we disscused it earlier in the thread, but there was a lot of maybe, not sure, and etc. Doesn anyone know or remember if Penny rocked the black foamposite that just released today? I watched a lot of games of his, but also missed as well. I remember the blue foams and the white/black P.E. foam, but that is it. Thanks.

Yup SM
Was my first time going there not a bad store
it's not. I only prefer LA cause it's closer and since I smashed during lunch I wasn't in the mood for pop quizzes seeing how I teach and it was the last day of school for winter break.

They're the only NT I have luck with on RSVP though. NTLA is like "BudlongAvenue....NO!" 

is 315 shipped a good price?
I think you should just wait a bit hoping for a restock, if not definitely lower.
With all due respect, if there is any re-stock your chances will be slim - judging from the way numerous ppl that struck out on release day.  In addition, as a result of the limited quantities I doubt that they will hit below $340 shipped or so, but that also is dependent on your size.  I would certainly do it if you have the money.  At the end of the day its $75 above retail incl tax. 

Picked up my 3 pair of foams, copped 1 for a friend and he met me at the NIKETOWN this morning.

There is a high chance for a re-RSVP for the NTNY so be on the look out. Most of the small sizes are gone though so it will be higher sizes almost no 12-13-14s were selling and i got off line at 8:30 nobody else there.

Heres a picture of the stock -- best i could take.

wow thats me in this pic :lol:
I remember seing you when you initially got on the line at NTNY.
went to Mercer to double up, heres a pic of their stock.
(This pic is after 25+ people copped)

Mercer is twitter RSVP right....they will def have a rersvp if that's the case

nah Mercer did FCFS never tweeted about the stealths only Niketowns in NY did RSVPs

Back
Top Bottom