Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Picked up mine today at NTSM. It's my first pair of foams and I fell in love..
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a sucker for black shoes, so these are definitely going to be heavy in the rotation. I was thinking they asked for the twitter handle because of the haterboxdens that RSVP for others.. If I had one of them successfully RSVP for me, then asking about their twitter handle probably wouldn't even cross my mind.

Two other cats that were picking up were all like "After this and the XIs, I'm done."
roll.gif

I don't blame them.. it's just getting ridiculous now.
tired.gif

Picked up my 3 pair of foams, copped 1 for a friend and he met me at the NIKETOWN this morning.

There is a high chance for a re-RSVP for the NTNY so be on the look out. Most of the small sizes are gone though so it will be higher sizes almost no 12-13-14s were selling and i got off line at 8:30 nobody else there.

Heres a picture of the stock -- best i could take.

wow thats me in this pic :lol:
I remember seing you when you initially got on the line at NTNY.
went to Mercer to double up, heres a pic of their stock.
(This pic is after 25+ people copped)

Mercer is twitter RSVP right....they will def have a rersvp if that's the case

nah Mercer did FCFS never tweeted about the stealths only Niketowns in NY did RSVPs

Calling them tomorrow see if they have any stock. Thanks for the info repped.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a sucker for black shoes, so these are definitely going to be heavy in the rotation. I was thinking they asked for the twitter handle because of the haterboxdens that RSVP for others.. If I had one of them successfully RSVP for me, then asking about their twitter handle probably wouldn't even cross my mind.

Two other cats that were picking up were all like "After this and the XIs, I'm done."
roll.gif

tired.gif
Congrats. I feel exactly the same way as those two guys you just mentioned. 
laugh.gif

has anyone who was able to place their order from NDC gotten an email if their order has been shipped?

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif
Who you telling. I have to do TOOOOOO much for these things now a days. I'm not like these Lames who will be driving cross state to pick up 40 raffle tickets or flying to Vegas for RSVPs. Hell, some dude at SM was telling the Nike guy that walked us to the counter. "I'm on my way to try and get some yeezy and other heat from NY" The dude turned back and looked at me with the "WTF?" look. I just can't.

I had a choice to make this morning, go to work or be late because of buying kicks.. So i went to work instead, im sure they will slowly make their way to the B/S section... Besides its a lot coming out and income tax season is almost upon us, so im sure i will get these sooner or later

Who you telling. I have to do TOOOOOO much for these things now a days. I'm not like these Lames who will be driving cross state to pick up 40 raffle tickets or flying to Vegas for RSVPs. Hell, some dude at SM was telling the Nike guy that walked us to the counter. "I'm on my way to try and get some yeezy and other heat from NY" The dude turned back and looked at me with the "WTF?" look. I just can't.
mean.gif
roll.gif

I love the fact that foams have little to no creasing whatsoever. They felt kind of snug/tight when I first tried them on, but I just re-laced them with my feet in and they're perfect.

This is so true times 1,000.00.  You work hard to make your money no matter how you make it... and then you got to join the circus to spend it
mean.gif
.  Nike better be careful.  This limited hype train will soon come to a halt and we will be back to the sneaker drought of the early 2000's when Jordan's went on clearance and foams went to the outlets.  I know we say it will never happen again...but something has to give....and at some point resellers will have no one to sell to.... and Good ole days will be back.....OH sorry i think I fell asleep and was dreaming out loud
indifferent.gif

This is so true times 1,000.00.  You work hard to make your money no matter how you make it... and then you got to join the circus to spend it:smh: .  Nike better be careful.  This limited hype train will soon come to a halt and we will be back to the sneaker drought of the early 2000's when Jordan's went on clearance and foams went to the outlets.  I know we say it will never happen again...but something has to give....and at some point resellers will have no one to sell to.... and Good ole days will be back.....OH sorry i think I fell asleep and was dreaming out loud:stoneface:

I agree to a point. Can't imagine this going on like this. ***** crazy what you have to go through for a CHANCE to cop..

i doubled up on these (raffles) but is it me or does anyone else dislike the grey stripe on the tongue, thinking of coloring that sh*t black with a sharpie >D

THAT DROUGHT WAS REALLY IN THE MID 2000'S...I REMEMBER COPPING INFARED VI'S IN 2009 FOR RETAIL BEFORE THEY RELEASED AT A MOM AND POP SHOP...EVERYTHING WAS SITTING AND FOAMS WERE STILL EASILY ATTAINABLE ... THE EGGPLANTS CHANGED THINGS... PPL REALLY STARTED TO NOTICE FOAMS MORE THAN THE USUAL AND WHEN THE CONCORDS DROPPED.... MAN THAT REALLY CHANGED EVERYTHING...THATS WHEN DUDES JUST STARTED LINING UP FOR EVERYTHING REGARDLESS OF HYPE/LIMITED/GR/UGLY/BEAUTIFUL OR ANY OF THAT... JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW INFLUENTIAL THE CONCORD XI'S ARE IN SHOE HISTORY

I had a choice to make this morning, go to work or be late because of buying kicks.. So i went to work instead, im sure they will slowly make their way to the B/S section... Besides its a lot coming out and income tax season is almost upon us, so im sure i will get these sooner or later

You could have went to work early and tried gettin them from there if your able to get on a computer.

THAT DROUGHT WAS REALLY IN THE MID 2000'S...I REMEMBER COPPING INFARED VI'S IN 2009 FOR RETAIL BEFORE THEY RELEASED AT A MOM AND POP SHOP...EVERYTHING WAS SITTING AND FOAMS WERE STILL EASILY ATTAINABLE ... THE EGGPLANTS CHANGED THINGS... PPL REALLY STARTED TO NOTICE FOAMS MORE THAN THE USUAL AND WHEN THE CONCORDS DROPPED.... MAN THAT REALLY CHANGED EVERYTHING...THATS WHEN DUDES JUST STARTED LINING UP FOR EVERYTHING REGARDLESS OF HYPE/LIMITED/GR/UGLY/BEAUTIFUL OR ANY OF THAT... JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW INFLUENTIAL THE CONCORD XI'S ARE IN SHOE HISTORY
to me it was tiffanys. That threw the coal into the hypetrains engine. 

Mine too. Sometimes they want to verify the charge by speaking to the card holder. You might need to call them. I had to do it this morning for my order and a few in the past. Your order should be fine though.
yep, i called them, answered a few questions, and they ship monday. THANKS MAN

so far SM is the only one I heard asking for twitter handle... wouldn't be surprised if others start to do it too

Think this got mentioned but I noticed the quality in these looks pretty good. None of those pin hole dents like the Red and Pink releases. Like these a little more than I expected.

Guess those issues were only found in the pearlized/metallic coating colors? My two pairs of pinks that I got were horrible

u hit the nail on the head, concords f*cked the whole game up.

Back
Top Bottom