Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Picked up my 3 pair of foams, copped 1 for a friend and he met me at the NIKETOWN this morning.
I peep those Dr. Doom's tho. :wink:

Shame that I'll have to settle for trading, but at least I got a size close.  From 11 to 11.5/12 shouldn't be too difficult.

Last edited:
god i love coming to this site after a shoe release and reading though the post just too funny
roll.gif
... ill picking mines up next week along with black and red xi and thunder iv .. i hate ndc!! with a passion lol.. thank god for my connect!!

I LIKE THE EASY COP STORIES AND THE PLENTY LEFT OVER STORIES... PPL RSVP'D SO THAT THEY WOULDNT HAVE TO GET UP AT 7 AM... THOSE THINGS WILL BE GONE WAY BEFORE 5PM

They're dope , but another example of why Its really a shoe game . It's all about who you know and how much you're willing to pay . No more just " waking up early and coppin .

Called my HOH and shorty said the people who won the raffle will "FOR SURE" pick them up...I'm guessing she can predict the future and if not they will most likely save the leftovers for employees >D I swear when I got the Galaxy Foams they werent this hard.

so far i've only won 1 raffle ticket..this one is a lost as well...:smh:

Didnt even try to cop and dont even care that i didnt try. i got too many black sneakers as it is

Only shoe I've been wanting to cop since the BC 3's last year. My footlocker was shady, Missed out on NDC & Eastbay. Whatever :smh:

The pink ones were easy for me to get last month, and these were easy for me this morning. That probably means my luck will run out when the 11s come out.

god i love coming to this site after a shoe release and reading though the post just too funny :rofl: ... ill picking mines up next week along with black and red xi and thunder iv .. i hate ndc!! with a passion lol.. thank god for my connect!!

So cool

Well I woke up about 3 hour too late. Swear even attempting to try on NDC westcoast time is getting too ridiculous for me. 5am and the thought of knowing most of the time I strike out. :rolleyes

Man :'( ima get this shoe somehow restocks most likely ima stalk the outlets

I can't just concede defeat yet

Woke up at about 6:15am, got to the mall at 5 mins after 7:00. Footaction opened the gate at like 7:15. There were 4 people (me included) there waiting from the raffle. One of the guys walked up to the register and told the employee his name, but wasn't on the list. The employee asked for the name again and what size and checked again, but told him he wasn't on the list. The guy said that he called and "spoke to the employee" yesterday and the employee told him, "if I didn't call you yesterday, you can't get a pair." That was the last thing I heard before walking out of the store with my pair. Honestly, I would rather the raffle instead of trying to camp out and wait in line, which I have and will not do. As long as the store employees aren't being shady, I'll try the raffle and if I'm not chosen, I'll try online. If that doesn't work, then I'll just be without.

My eastbay order says waiting for approval. This not a good sign?
I have a confirmation number

Mine too. Sometimes they want to verify the charge by speaking to the card holder. You might need to call them. I had to do it this morning for my order and a few in the past. Your order should be fine though.

Back
Top Bottom