Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

yea true that. they are going to crease no matter what. but i was very suprised on how fast my carmines and sport blues crease after 2 wears. however, i did heard somewhere that if you tip toe on them, they will crease at a much quicker rate. 
Lol I think thats too much Riff Raff for you
laugh.gif

Just drop sneaker shields in them b*tches if they crease over the top

anyways? who cares about creases and "crease science"...

Def not gonna pre-order, Was willing to camp for these and break my jordan boycott but i have a feeling i'ma have to miss out on some dumb****. Not even stressing because these will restock a few times

Def not gonna pre-order, Was willing to camp for these and break my jordan boycott but i have a feeling i'ma have to miss out on some dumb****. Not even stressing because these will restock a few times
Thank you!

Everybody who is crying that its gonna be a hard cop, please...

You can wake up at noon at the release date and cop, if not, just wait for a restock a week or two.

This aint gonna be the same the dumb champagne/cigar crap.

Y'all have the pre-order conflict.
mine is pay retail on BF or try luck with waiting 48 hrs to cop with 40% off. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Y'all have the pre-order conflict.
mine is pay retail on BF or try luck with waiting 48 hrs to cop with 40% off. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
not really a problem imo. just buy on BF and then try to cop with 40% off. if you cop on discount, return the other pair

Old jokes are corny, because if you don't die you will become my age. And then you'll have some young dummy saying you're old, it's the cycle.

So I should be like you and spend money on a player I didn't even see play :lol: Because everyone else is doing it, right :lol:

You're full of brilliance today.

Funny how your name is illmatic.

Had to rep this post. That ***** was way out of line. How the **** are you gonna call someone out about buying a shoe of a player you actually witnessed play rather than be a young hypebeast buying shoes that came out before you even came out your dads nuts?

**** dont eem make sense :lol:

Like seriously?

View media item 1257431

annddddd google fiber, of course youre gonna get it, nyc dont even got that

Last edited by a moderator:

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Got my preorder, and I will try a raffle to double up. I'll even try to buy online on release day, but I won't be bugging out and having 3 CPU's, 2 laptops, 2 cell phones, and an iPad with browsers all up. I'll casually try it, and if I get it, awesome. If not, I'll enjoy my single pair.

I don't get why people are talking bad about preorders and saying how easy it will be to cop on release day. Fact of the matter is, NO, not everyone is going to get a pair. Websites are going to freeze up and orders will not go through. That is fact of life, especially with the bot game.

Also, all those people talking about how easy it is to cop and that they will go to 438 stores and put their names in raffles, seriously, all that gas and time is ridiculous.
Basically. 

Driving to malls requires gas, which requires money.

Parking at the malls requires money.

Taking the time to go to x stores requires time, which is worth money. 

I preordered these kicks a looooooooooong time ago. They will be delivered to my doorstep on Black Friday. Sure, I spent more, but... I don't have to worry about ****. 

I just don't see how one could think this..

Looks better than this...

That top pic pair isn't even wearable anymore,  to me.

Last edited:
yea true that. they are going to crease no matter what. but i was very suprised on how fast my carmines and sport blues crease after 2 wears. however, i did heard somewhere that if you tip toe on them, they will crease at a much quicker rate. 

Not if you use sneaker shields

Did you miss all 283 pages of this thread?

Little search wont hurt your pointing finger.
I am asking one of the few guys that have this shoe in hand, I thought it would be a fair question to ask, considering these are nubuck whereas all other 6's were leather based. 

So yall sit at your computers all day waiting for restocks?

I dont have that luxury
Exactly. Retail or bust for me. If someone notifies me of a restock, I'm there. Other than that, these will tank on the resale market and be easy to grab for the low

I'm waiting for shipment numbers to come in so I can get an idea on size allocation. From my understanding it appears that some retailers have already gotten their shipments. I could be wrong though.

Who keeps tabs on shipment #'s? Ain't nobody got time for that. How would we know anyway unless we are working for actual stores? I just don't get the point of it at all.

Back
Top Bottom