Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

been scouring through the system trying to see when these will arrive in shipment can't wait to get em. 

People in here talkin about restocks as if they are guaranteed, every shoe is not restocked. Unclaimed pairs and re-releases shouldn't be considered a restock.

If you're waiting on these to restock, good luck.

Last edited:
People in here talkin about restocks as if they are guaranteed, every shoe is not restocked. Unclaimed pairs and re-releases shouldn't be considered a restock.

exactly bruh, shoe hasn't even released yet lol

Yall can panic and create hype by acting like these are gonna be hard to get.

I'll be chillin. Grab for retail + no tax + free ship. All in the comfort of my own bed :pimp:

Restocks are like 10% obtainable

Not gonna sit around all day behind a computer screen for a restock

Already have them on hand

Will send you shipping info on the 24th

No it don't , he should be receiving them on the 24th in the mail or at your doorstep

I just got my grey toes in Monday from weekend drop

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly!! 
wink.gif

I wouldn't say 10%, maybe for you. But I'm not going to sit around for a restock or camp all day for anyshoe! Time is money!! 
happy.gif

I wouldn't say 10%, maybe for you. But I'm not going to sit around for a restock or camp all day for anyshoe! Time is money!! :D
If your botless there is no way you can kop an already limited item with small size allocations

I couldnt even cart those broken bats bo jackons on the last big restock and i was ready in front of a computer

Who keeps tabs on shipment #'s? Ain't nobody got time for that. How would we know anyway unless we are working for actual stores? I just don't get the point of it at all.

It's pretty common for people who work at the retailers or know of people who work at the retailers to give a ballpark figure of about how pairs come per size when the shipments arrive. Its not about "keeping tabs." The information is voluntarily offered in threads leading up to the release. In the mean time, please refrain from speaking on things you have no clue about.

Last edited:
No need to get serious/sensitive. All over a conversation of some shoes?! Really.....  I said that I don't get the point of it all. You sir, take this stuff on these forums to seriously!! 
mean.gif
roll.gif

And even if you did supposedly know how many pairs per size when the shipments arrive leading up to the release, I still don't get the point. Does that guarantee your chances more, what? I don't get the method behind the madness. Maybe I have better things to focus on than a size/shipment ratio with a store. I didn't even know it was this serious let alone I don't care!

So much time/energy/attention is wasted on trying to calculate the chances of getting some shoes, LOLOLOLOL Really.... HAHAHAHA 

For some I see this is so serious. SMH

Last edited:
Deploment life sucks, Imma make some phone calls tho and see if they will put me in some raffles without me being there...hopefully they look out.

Weekend drop still has size 10 and up left. Been up for what, 2 weeks and hasn't sold out yet. 2 weeks until release date too. That's a good sign IMO.

im gone for a day and a half and you guys are fighting over sneakers...... SNEAKERS! LOL!

Look idc if im paying over retail especially over 50.00 that I know will eventually go up due to resellers. its VERY difficult getting shoes in a 13. I just know im sleeping in, no raflle enjoying my black Friday, thanksgiving and all that madness. hassle free.

and stop with this back in the old days how we copped shoes... I think we say that in just about every thread. To a point im going to start saving them in a word file for every old timer mentioning it how the game has changed. Of course it has just like the gas prices. I remember putting 2.35 in my tank but hey this isn't 94 in the west coast. Sorry im on a rant. Must be this coffee. Or the lack of sleep.... or people im dealing with in the office.... in no order.

*end rant.

Last edited:
Deploment life sucks, Imma make some phone calls tho and see if they will put me in some raffles without me being there...hopefully they look out.
bruh tell me about it, the exchange does raffles but they're so behind...just had a raffle for the sport blue 6's couple of weeks ago

By New Year's we'll see the blk/infr 6's lol!

Back
Top Bottom