Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This might be my final Jordan.

There really aren't anymore Js that I want /need.

Already have all of my grails (banned 1, blkcement3, bred4, bred6, raptor7, bordeaux7, aqua8, bred11)

The ONLY shoe I MIGHT come back for would be the playoff 12

Last edited:
Man, you can't post anything in this thread. It's bound to get erased.

Anyway, 17 more days fellas!

Man, you can't post anything in this thread. It's bound to get erased.

Anyway, 17 more days fellas!

Not when your calling members names, even if it was true. Follow the rules and your posts won't get deleted.

These are a MUST have for any collection, really looking forward to this release.  May even have to buy 2 pairs so after I wear out the 1st I'll have another 
happy.gif

If you're gonna preorder these, you minus whale try and cop on RD because if you strikeout, you're gonna pay resale which is essentially what you're paying for the preorder.

These are def gonna be hard to get on Black Friday

You are working people up and raising their blood pressure for no reason. Like every BF release for the past few years there will be plenty. You probably will be able to get them off CL after BF for no more than $30-$40 above retail.

Last edited:
havent own a durabuck or suede sneakers for a while... do ya know if the infrared 6 will crease at a slower rate compare to the other 6s dat have  been released? and yes imma noob all though i had been owning few pairs of jays here and dere thru out my life but never have started a collection of it till last year.

havent own a durabuck or suede sneakers for a while... do ya know if the infrared 6 will crease at a slower rate compare to the other 6s dat have  been released? and yes imma noob all though i had been owning few pairs of jays here and dere thru out my life but never have started a collection of it till last year.
Doesn't matter, shoes are going to crease regardless

If this thread reaches the levels of the black/red 1 thread on release date, you know it's going to be bad , until that we good pizza party fam 

Last edited:

Doesn't matter, shoes are going to crease regardless

If this thread reaches the levels of the black/red 1 thread on release date, you know it's going to be bad , until that we good pizza party fam 
yea true that. they are going to crease no matter what. but i was very suprised on how fast my carmines and sport blues crease after 2 wears. however, i did heard somewhere that if you tip toe on them, they will crease at a much quicker rate. 

Honestly Only thing really drawing me to these is the 3m in the dots. Other than that I and most wouldn't even bat a eye. We'd b hearin the infra pink discussion jus like the whites...

Back
Top Bottom