Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It's THEIR time, not yours

Why are some of you so concerned with what people do with their time and money?
Because, those same people are putting other people down asking them why they would pay over retail for a "wide general release". Be my guest and put in time and effort to get them at a price you think is fair for your time. Others like to spend a bit more and secure a pair without having to break a sweat.

I don't understand it either b/c camping online for hours waiting to checkout is not an easy cop. I had a 3 hour checkout on a non hype release ...$35 over retail for a piece of mind, good sleep, or family time on a holiday aint bad at all, b/c if you miss out, I guarantee you'll be paying more then the $250 pre-order price.

Last edited:
I don't understand it either b/c camping online for hours waiting to checkout is not an easy cop. I had a 3 hour checkout on a non hype release ...$35 over retail for a piece of mind, good sleep, or family time on a holiday aint bad at all, b/c if you miss out, I guarantee you'll be paying more then the $250 pre-order price.

Doubtful. As always so many pairs will hit the resell market it will be flooded. Will be buyers market. Dont sweat this release people.

my thoughts exactly but some folks don't like the secondary market or want to contribute to its existence.

let's just say everyone is putting in at least some time and effort to buy shoes

at this point, it's part of the cost of purchase

if you can get by minimally, good for you

if you're putting in a ton of effort, there's an opportunity cost associated

wouldn't put anyone down for going out and doing whatever it is they gotta do to get the shoes. whether it be because it's what they believe in, what they know, or whatever.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat, I personally am more excited about the notion of a cat barbecue than anything

Last edited:
Man, the Black Infrared VI thread has been bringing out that XI drama..
mean.gif
Oddly, I'm too old for drama, but I do like some heated discussions. Keeps it interesting!

Some of the older fellas ITT need to grow the hell up and act there age. SMH hating on  younger people cus they didnt see Jordan play ? who sound like the kid?  its a damn shoe and the design is straight fire. screw anything else. if who saw the damn shoe first means they get priority then yikes! dont breed
roll.gif

Last edited:
Some of the older fellas ITT need to grow the hell up and act there age. SMH hating on  younger people cus they didnt see Jordan play ? who sound like the kid?  its a damn shoe and the design is straight fire. screw anything else. if who saw the damn shoe first means they get priority then yikes! dont breed:rofl:  

I don't think they meant that at all, at least from what I read.

I know some of us have our own specific reasons for wanting the shoe no matter if you're young or old but lets not for get that these are just shoes. These arguments won't guarantee your pair or make it easier on RD. On top of that, stick with what method you know and if you miss out then take the L and shift your energy and time to something else until you see another pair you want. It's crazy how folks do this every release while nike sitting back counting numbers and laughing at us.

Last edited:
When I get these I might put them on ice for a while.

I never like after a release when EVERYONE is wearing their new Js.

These might not see light until spring/summer

Next Fall for me

Lol that would be dope.

I just know when summertime hits I'm gonna wanna whip them out

My winter Js are usually 1s or 3s. Don't really like wearing suede Js in the snow/salt. Leather is waaay more durable/easier to clean off

Last edited:
Time moving fast. It's already the 11th and almost that time[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom