Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I usually dont comment on stuff like this but this has to be dumbest s*** **** I've read!! If it wasn't for "old heads" they'll be no NikeTalk... SMDH

Its like this...

Old head buy sneakers for nostalgia and "most" of these young dudes know crap about what they're buying besides the fact that its HYPE (the more limited, the better or better yet, the more its worth, the better)...

I've been infactuated with sneakers since elementary (25 years ago), I just didn't know it was going to turn into this full-fledged obsession growing up! If you think its a "youngn's" hobby, you got it all wrong... The only thing thats different is that I actually got MORE money in the bank to actually buy what I want... 
Same here, I would have never imagined, just a few years back, that it will become such a huge obsession for the masses, social media at its finest. 

Damn, I think I just repped all the old heads in this thread for repping the 70's. :smokin

Well after all that I guess it's time for pizza talk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im new here fill me in on this pizza talk lol

I dont care how much you pay for the shoe. It does not change the fact that you are going to wake up at 7AM to buy some OLD sneakers that came out in 1991 for no reason other than the fact that your heart pumps Lamb Chop blood because you are a young impressionable hypeclown.
Does anyone got a GIF from def comedy jam with the crowd going crazy knee slapping while jumping all around?  That would fit in right now

And this kid has Nas' illmatic (top 3 rapper by the way, top 6 album) as his avi? A release that came out 20 years ago. Might want to change that avi to Soulja Boy or Fabolous young buck.

There's a mall 5 minutes from me that has a Champs, FTL, FNL, HOH
Then in my city there's a FTL, boutique that will carry it, 
5 miles after that, (10 miles from me) there's a mall with those same stores

Thats already 10 stores within 10 miles of me in one direction

I commute to the OC quite a bit also so i'd hit another 2 malls on my way so i could just stop by lol
It does seem overboard but within a 15-20 mile radius i have 4 malls next to me each with a champs fnl and ftl 
Most of my friends arent in to Jordans so they'd probably put my name down if they go to the mall or if they go with me just put my size

Ima do my best to get a pair though

edit: If i win multiple raffles (size 10.5) I'll hook up a fellow NTer for retail + shipping
my size too [emoji]128526[/emoji] #realone [emoji]128175[/emoji]

i cant let earlier releases and how they looked make me sleep on this! the powder blue 10's this year had few customers at my store it was early in the morning and quiet in finishline.. this release will be nothing like i am expecting mad fools and yelling and some security yup because fools will act up if they don't get a pair or if they catch some other fool slippin they comin up on some fresh Js

And this kid has Nas' illmatic (top 3 rapper by the way, top 6 album) as his avi? A release that came out 20 years ago. Might want to change that avi to Soulja Boy or Fabolous young buck.

pretty much what i was thinking lmao, what a joke

What does weekend drop mean by: "Shipping Out by Nov24"??!!

Does that mean that they will be at my house by the 28th?

They'll already have them on hand by the 24th?

What does weekend drop mean by: "Shipping Out by Nov24"??!!

Does that mean that they will be at my house by the 28th?

They'll already have them on hand by the 24th?
They mean exactly what said, they will ship out by Nov 24th, 90% sure they already have them on hand, dependent on their method of shipment, some might not get them till the following monday

Last edited:
They mean exactly what said, they will ship out by Nov 24th, 90% sure they already have them on hand, dependent on their method of shipment, some might not get them till the following monday
Weekend drop uses real time inventory, so they for sure have them on hand

They use USPS priority 2 day

It just feels good to have preordered these. Yea I payed a little extra, buts it's for piece of mind.

I don't have to worry about winning raffles/standing in line.

On release day, (or soon after) they'll be delivered to me doorstep without the hassle/anxiety.

Heck, I might even enter a few raffles just to see if I'll actually win
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Got my preorder, and I will try a raffle to double up. I'll even try to buy online on release day, but I won't be bugging out and having 3 CPU's, 2 laptops, 2 cell phones, and an iPad with browsers all up. I'll casually try it, and if I get it, awesome. If not, I'll enjoy my single pair.

I don't get why people are talking bad about preorders and saying how easy it will be to cop on release day. Fact of the matter is, NO, not everyone is going to get a pair. Websites are going to freeze up and orders will not go through. That is fact of life, especially with the bot game.

Also, all those people talking about how easy it is to cop and that they will go to 438 stores and put their names in raffles, seriously, all that gas and time is ridiculous.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Got my preorder, and I will try a raffle to double up. I'll even try to buy online on release day, but I won't be bugging out and having 3 CPU's, 2 laptops, 2 cell phones, and an iPad with browsers all up. I'll casually try it, and if I get it, awesome. If not, I'll enjoy my single pair.

I don't get why people are talking bad about preorders and saying how easy it will be to cop on release day. Fact of the matter is, NO, not everyone is going to get a pair. Websites are going to freeze up and orders will not go through. That is fact of life, especially with the bot game.

Also, all those people talking about how easy it is to cop and that they will go to 438 stores and put their names in raffles, seriously, all that gas and time is ridiculous.
ESPECIALLY during a time i want to be resting and not being stressed over the release

I will try to get a second pair online but if i miss out i have the preorder for back up

Back
Top Bottom